Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: What if...

I think that's a lovely idea. I'll try my best to do it.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #22
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Yes! I love looking for threads that no one has posted on yet, and always like seeing the author responding with a smile!
I hate when I see a great thread with 0 posts, and like 200 views.
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #23

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
I think we've all been there. When we post a new thread wanting to share with the rest of WI our new ideas, stories, clubs etc. , and then after a couple of days we find out our thread was a complete flop. There are hardly any posts if any at all, and we think our thread a complete failure. I know I've gone through this, even if I spend a ton of time working on a thread it still may not be popular!

So, my idea is:

What if each of us took a little time out of our days to comment on a thread that had 0 posts? It would make you feel good about yourself, the thread author feel good about themselves, and it will increase the overall popularity of the thread.
What do you guys think? It would be a mutual encourager of members and I think it could work.

Hope
I agree
But sometimes I just don't know how to respond
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #24
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

I agree to this! I had an I need a name thread once. It had 100 views when it closed but guess how many comments. Zippo .
kiki6500 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #25
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Yes that'd be a great idea
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #26
ell, you're
Gifted

Jojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guideJojii is a golden guide

This is good. Everybody always looks at the big threads, but the little ones could very well be just as fantastic. It's a bit frustrating when I'm the only one who really posts a lot on my MMKF thread, it makes me feel kind of sad, but the people who do read and post make me feel happy! Seriously, if you're working at 50 posts, this is also a great way to do it. You'll have fun if you look at those little threads, everybody wins.
Jojii is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 01:16 PM   #27
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

Yes! I think that would help a lot of people (:
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 05:08 PM   #28
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jojii
This is good. Everybody always looks at the big threads, but the little ones could very well be just as fantastic. It's a bit frustrating when I'm the only one who really posts a lot on my MMKF thread, it makes me feel kind of sad, but the people who do read and post make me feel happy! Seriously, if you're working at 50 posts, this is also a great way to do it. You'll have fun if you look at those little threads, everybody wins.
Exactly! Thanks for posting.
View Post Originally Posted by FlowerBabiee09
Yes! I think that would help a lot of people (:
Thanks for posting.
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #29
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I will do this. Thanks for the suggestion!
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #30
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by nmk6
I will do this. Thanks for the suggestion!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lhl was here, you are beautiful(: