Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #11
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: What if...

View Post Originally Posted by akpanfol11
I think that's a very good idea!
Thank you! I'm glad you posted
View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
True

Yeah, i love being helpful and all, but what i hate even more is being rude I'll have to make sure i use a lot of smiley faces I use a smiley face after just about every sentence i write anyways

Thank you for the great advice you're giving me, it really helps
Haha, I know I'm an avid smiley face user. I just can't get enough of them. As you can see.
Haha, you very welcome! Glad I could help.
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #12
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by runlikethewind
Thank you! I'm glad you posted

Haha, I know I'm an avid smiley face user. I just can't get enough of them. As you can see.
Haha, you very welcome! Glad I could help.
I know most of the codes for the smilies by heart, so i use them just like regular words
You deserve some rep
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 06-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #13
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
I know most of the codes for the smilies by heart, so i use them just like regular words
You deserve some rep
Why, thank you very much.
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #14
Call me Katie!
Webkinz :)

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is a really good point! I often hang around on the Meet My Kinz Family forum, where we do a lot of picture threading, and I'm always trying to post on those threads that jusst started and those that haven't been posted on in a long time. Even if it's just "I love this name! It's really cute!", but I'm often stuck coming up with something to say, because the threads need a little work, so I just leave it. But I try real hard, which makes me feel good
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #15
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I usually try to post if I see a thread with not a lot of posts, but sometimes I like to wait. There are times I really don't know what to say, so I'll let someone else who may have had an experience like the poster, then I will add to it. Good point!!
Old 06-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #16
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

You have a good point. I awalys try to post in a thread that's newer or has few posts.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #17
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

That is a good idea. It makes the thread starter encouraged about their thread and it may get other people clicking those titles.
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 06-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #18

Priceless has disabled reputation

I have a lot of threads that didn't get 1 single post but my thread and maybe one post updating it. I'm sure a lot have the same problem.

I so support this!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #19
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Please don't feel bad if your thread has few posts. First, look at the number of views, some threads are consulted a lot without anyone posting.

There are some threads that had few posts, few views, and yet were considered important enough to be stickied.

You know yourself whether your new thread is good, is it telling us something new? Or is it a duplicate? some subjects have been discussed round and round many times, at some point there is nothing new to say.

Think of something new and interesting, that you could post on your thread, this will bring it up to the top and encourage new comments.

TITLE: think twice, make a good title that reflects contents. Many members won't bother clicking when the title is "Look at this!" or "How about if..." or some other vague statement. A good title will also make your thread show up in searches.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 09:07 AM   #20
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I post on many different threads. I like to have at least one post on a fun topic I can easily answer.
T9850 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
lhl was here, you are beautiful(: