Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 08:57 AM   #21
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: What was Ganz thinking?

View Post Originally Posted by kirtty
Last week, when I logged onto Webkinz World, I expirianced a problem many of you did. My Webkinz (all 88 of them)'s HHH had dropped tol practically nothing. So I emailed Ganz right away and this was the answer I got back:

Hello and thanks for writing,

You have inquired about your happiness, health and hunger (HHH) levels dropping.
This feature was part of Webkinz World when it was launched, but was removed in
late-2006 due to performance issues. As part of our current efforts to repair
errors in Webkinz World, the code for the HHH calculations was re-written more
efficiently and returned as a feature of Webkinz World. The reason this feature
was re-introduced was to encourage active participation with your Webkinz pets
and to help add a sense of realism to Webkinz World. The HHH drop feature has
now been taken out of Webkinz World to have the numbers reworked. The feature
will return, but the impact on non-active pets will be significantly reduced and
will be calculated based on the number of pets you own.

Regards,

Webkinz Customer Support

Is this at all fair? Personally, this does not motivate me to buy ANY new Webkinz- ever! I think that this new feature is going to couse Ganz to loose A LOT of money! Anyone else agree?
I never had the HHH problem,but since i they say it will effect you based on the number of pets you have maybe they where talking about people with not a lot of webkinz since it would be easier for them to get all the pet's levels back up,or maybe they were talking about people with a lot of webkinz since they think they can handle it. If i had to choose between a person with 1 pet or 51 pets,I'd choose the person with 1 pet to have the problem since it would be ALOT easier to get the levels back up.

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
Webkinz are for fun, to relax, not teach responsiblity. Ganz is really getting on my nerves. Again, not buying.
Necessarily,it is here to teach responsibility to younger kids. The teens and tweens and adults that play WW are basically just there to have fun and relax. I'd say ages 9 and down are on WW to teach them responsibility.

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 03-20-2009 at 08:57 AM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #22
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I still think WW is a game, not a way to raise your kids. Most kids I know play for fun, and that's the way it should stay IMO.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 11:49 PM   #23

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by LuckyKoala
I don't wanna go on WW as much now...I want to AVOID it now! Spending money on food s ointless to me! and for those people who have lots o' webbies, it takes forever to get the HHH up! I hate it!
I agree with you, Kristina. I have about five less than her--we both have a lot--and I am just not feeding my pets any more. It wastes time, but if GANZ is going to install a new feature that makes your pet die or become unplayable if it isn't fed, then I am going to keep ONE pet and feed it. I came on WW after I found out about the HHH drop feature and now nearly all my pets are at 0. I spent oodles of KC getting half of them above 50.
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 01:43 AM   #24

porschegl will become famous soon enough

I went into a panic when I read about all the poor people with webkinz that had the HHH problem and I have over 150 webkinz to take care of. I am one of the lucky ones so far, but I had a little problem with some of them when this first happened and I bought a vacation and sent them all there... lol lol lol of course this took a long time and I wouldn't want to have to do this every day. I hope they fix this soon. I know it is frustrating for all those affected by this and ganz never answering those letters. That generic answers. is why most of us leave things stuck in our rooms most of the times. Good Luck to all of you.. Porsche
Old 03-21-2009, 02:53 AM   #25
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Jeninfla
I think they are getting a little too wrapped up in the concept of their product! If I had wanted a pet that my son needed to take care of on a daily basis, I'd have bought him a goldfish.
Good point about the goldfish. LOL I have a puppy on facebook that other people keep feeding because I haven't figured how to remove him from my account. I feel kind of bad but the point of a virtual pet is to not have to be stressed about missing a day and having to deal with the consequences. I don't even bother with the pirate ship on vacations because I don't want a pet with its happiness at zero, even though another vacation the next day would bring its happiness back up.

Webkinz is supposed to be fun and having my pets need this much attention and care takes the fun away from it. I have enough responsibility in my RL, I don't need Ganz to teach me to be responsible, thank you very much! I have a gazilloin gardens so I can decorate and buy rares. I don't really want to spend it on spas and feeding all of my pets. I just may take Ganz up on their promise that pets can't die and let the whole lot of them exist at zero until Ganz fixes the problem. I also think that Ganz should give every account a free trip to the spa since they seem to be having trouble getting it straight with this feature. Thanks for letting me rant!
pollywog is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 03:32 AM   #26
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

with the changes that Ganz has been making lately, it's making me lose interest in webkinz all together.
Trouble is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 03:38 AM   #27
Gifted
jkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to alljkp197072 is a name known to all

I think Ganz has pre-written messages and copy and astes them cause they're 2 lazy 2 do anything.

Just my thought...
jkp197072 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 03:43 AM   #28
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Please see my thread that I have a link to in my signature. You are not alone and I have been trying to get as many people who agree involved as possible. I hope you come and check it out and that you participate!!!!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 04:11 AM   #29
My turtle ate all my

isabelle99 is a jewel in the roughisabelle99 is a jewel in the rough

Well, thing is, I don't have that glitch! Most people are getting it, but not me. All my pets hunger is at 80-90(don't look at me, I have 109 pets!), health is at 90-95, and happiness from 97-100. I don't think I'm getting it, but I DO get what they are doing. They want to make it like real animals. I think it's OVERrealistic that it's makes your everything drop to zero, and they should make it a few point a day for each one! That would be more fair and nobody would be needing to buy over-expensive spa tickets anymore(except people who don't get on in 40-50 days).

Oh, and my dad has an account, and he's getting it. I got on it yesterday, it was LOW! Hunger 0-10, health 40-60, and happiness all 50.

Last edited by isabelle99; 03-21-2009 at 04:11 AM..
isabelle99 is offline Female
Closed