Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #11
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: What was Ganz thinking?

*Sigh*. Ganz is having their own issues right now. i really loved, about a year ago, when Webkinz was a big community, but not necessairlya complicated one. You could go on vacaation without worrying about your pets, you could have more than 10 pets without freaking out, and son on.

But Ganz is working their hardest on this, I suppose...

~puppies
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #12
not telling
Webkinz :)

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

That is absolutely insane. That happened to me, and it cost me right at 5,000 kc to buy enough food to get everyone's HHH back into the 90s, where I keep it. Ganz is about to lose major money, and they aren't going to know what to do.
I have right at 30 Webkinz, and it's hard to play with each of them. Now, I'm off to send an angry e-mail to Ganz telling them how much of a mistake they are making.

Thanks for posting this, and letting everyone know!

I have one question, though. What address did you e-mail Ganz at? The one WI has isn't accepting e-mails anymore...

Last edited by :)Anna(:; 03-19-2009 at 08:37 PM..
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:24 PM   #13
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

headoffice@ganz.com was the one I used. I was told they read the emails from there and I guess since they knew what automated one to send......
Ivie is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #14
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you so much for posting this... When you think about it, they're just taking our time and money because they're technically taking our kinzcash for pet food, and kinzcash= lots of time playing games + adpoting new webkinz (which cost money!)!

I had recently payed a bunch to send my pets to the sap, and then a few days later, their HHH levels drop down! The cost to have my pet's HHH levels restored will cost... 3174 kinzcash!? I only have 12 pets! Ugh!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:34 PM   #15
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much! I'm senfing one now...
Old 03-19-2009, 08:37 PM   #16
Candy loves WI

tiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roosttiffsmom rules the roost

I saw that letter too and thought the exact same thing!! Why on earth would I want to buy another Webkinz if this was going to become their policy? It works completely against anyone who has many webbies.

It is now my understanding that it will not affect those with many webkinz, but I see no purpose for it in any case.
tiffsmom is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #17
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I hope this does not become a serious problem. Let's hope there is a resolution.
My grandson has 100 webkinz., on line.
We don't even have the Webkinz actually, because we take them to our local hospital or fire department, food bank. Were ever they are needed.
Then there are my Webkinz and my daughters.
It boggles the mind.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:56 PM   #18
not telling

I have just sent an e-mail to Ganz telling them that I don't agree with this new policy, and that they will loose money. So far, the only reply I have recieved has been the automatic messages saying that they have recieved my message and that I should recieve a reply with in 1-3 business days.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:17 AM   #19
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

UGH I know! What if ou go on vacation? Or have a little thing called HOMEWORK?! IDK about you all, but I don't have loads of freetime to spend feeding my Webkinz. We have lives.
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #20

LuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledgeLuckyKoala flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't wanna go on WW as much now...I want to AVOID it now! Spending money on food s ointless to me! and for those people who have lots o' webbies, it takes forever to get the HHH up! I hate it!
LuckyKoala is offline Female
Closed