Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
kirtty or Potterkinz
Gifted

kirtty is on a distinguished road

Red face What was Ganz thinking?

Last week, when I logged onto Webkinz World, I expirianced a problem many of you did. My Webkinz (all 88 of them)'s HHH had dropped tol practically nothing. So I emailed Ganz right away and this was the answer I got back:

Hello and thanks for writing,

You have inquired about your happiness, health and hunger (HHH) levels dropping.
This feature was part of Webkinz World when it was launched, but was removed in
late-2006 due to performance issues. As part of our current efforts to repair
errors in Webkinz World, the code for the HHH calculations was re-written more
efficiently and returned as a feature of Webkinz World. The reason this feature
was re-introduced was to encourage active participation with your Webkinz pets
and to help add a sense of realism to Webkinz World. The HHH drop feature has
now been taken out of Webkinz World to have the numbers reworked. The feature
will return, but the impact on non-active pets will be significantly reduced and
will be calculated based on the number of pets you own.

Regards,

Webkinz Customer Support

Is this at all fair? Personally, this does not motivate me to buy ANY new Webkinz- ever! I think that this new feature is going to couse Ganz to loose A LOT of money! Anyone else agree?
kirtty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dinoja1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: What was Ganz thinking?

View Post Originally Posted by kirtty
Last week, when I logged onto Webkinz World, I expirianced a problem many of you did. My Webkinz (all 88 of them)'s HHH had dropped tol practically nothing. So I emailed Ganz right away and this was the answer I got back:

Hello and thanks for writing,

You have inquired about your happiness, health and hunger (HHH) levels dropping.
This feature was part of Webkinz World when it was launched, but was removed in
late-2006 due to performance issues. As part of our current efforts to repair
errors in Webkinz World, the code for the HHH calculations was re-written more
efficiently and returned as a feature of Webkinz World. The reason this feature
was re-introduced was to encourage active participation with your Webkinz pets
and to help add a sense of realism to Webkinz World. The HHH drop feature has
now been taken out of Webkinz World to have the numbers reworked. The feature
will return, but the impact on non-active pets will be significantly reduced and
will be calculated based on the number of pets you own.

Regards,

Webkinz Customer Support

Is this at all fair? Personally, this does not motivate me to buy ANY new Webkinz- ever! I think that this new feature is going to couse Ganz to loose A LOT of money! Anyone else agree?

wow, that letter sounds like a robot wrote it. same happended to me. I really think ganz enjoys our pain.

hee hee hee
Shut up, ya stupid bee!
Dinoja1234 is offline Male
Old 03-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I got thw same thing when I sent an angry email. I am not buying either.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #4

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

I know this affects everyone and I agree it's not a very well thought out feature, but I only own one webkinz. I do feel pain for everyone who owns more than one though.
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 03-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #5
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

I think they are getting a little too wrapped up in the concept of their product! If I had wanted a pet that my son needed to take care of on a daily basis, I'd have bought him a goldfish.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #6
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Webkinz are for fun, to relax, not teach responsiblity. Ganz is really getting on my nerves. Again, not buying.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 07:58 PM   #7
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
Webkinz are for fun, to relax, not teach responsiblity. Ganz is really getting on my nerves. Again, not buying.
Exactly.If I wanted to take care of a pet,I'd just go take care of my dog.This really isn't fair.
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #8
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

This is getting worse and worse.
It's frustrating.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:01 PM   #9
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have 28 webkinz that are all at zero. It breaks my heart I can't spend the money to feed them. I remember when webkinz was just FUN. Now it's... fun but... you know.
I just have stopped feeding them. I know Ganz can't KILL your webkinz so I just play games with them, do jobs, and go about my buisness. I love them, don't get me wrong, but I want to be able to play games and buy them stuff.

--Flip... get a grip. xDD
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #10
luv14webkinz

yes, that is mean. i am gonna start a letter to get GANZ to stop!
Closed