Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: What the DCT IS and IS NOT For..

In my opinion, if u say *whatever* more posts a couple times, taht's OK, but if you say it every other post- that's not okay.
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #22
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree totally! Some of us work very hard to post, & though the DCT is fun, it's not really hard work. I can't wait to get my Rainbows & Spinny, but I'm not going to do it by fluff-posting. But I do like the DCT for chatting. Rep!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #23
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I agree and don't. Your points about it not being only for status are wonderful, but I think as long as you have good conversations and follow all DCT rules, it is fine to, as a side note, mention you are close to you spinny or tell someone congrats for getting their rainbows. This is a wonderful thread
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #24
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for posting, guys

Baby524- I was on the DCT once or twice a couple months ago..once in a while I just see the posts on there but I don't actually post.

Kinzmom1924- God bless you..gosh, you've been through a lot! Glad to know you're alright.

I'm going to add something to the post..many of you have said it.
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #25
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Thanks for posting, guys

Baby524- I was on the DCT once or twice a couple months ago..once in a while I just see the posts on there but I don't actually post.

Kinzmom1924- God bless you..gosh, you've been through a lot! Glad to know you're alright.

I'm going to add something to the post..many of you have said it.
Yes, I work hard for my rep. and my posts. You can't really get rep. on the DCT. Also for the posts people know if you just got them on the DCT. They are not meaningless posts but they aren't the best way to post (does that make since?) like I post there about once a week (like when I'm bored) but most people on the DCT help out to so they did earn there posts and reps.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #26
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Though many members can say that there are other threads are fluff threads too, the purpose of the DCT is so members can stop on by and relax and chat about their day. Sure the DCT is a fluff thread, but it is the only place off topic, randomness is allowed. We all congrat the members getting rainbows and spinnies, but it is also a place to lend an ear to someone who needs it. Yes the DCT is not for everyone because it can be fast moving at times and topics change all the time, but it is a great place for members to meet other members and unwind for the day. Any member can earn rep on any thread, it is just not the dct. Those that post on the DCT know that those posts do not count as informative posts when they are trying to earn gifted status. They post there to chat with their friends about their day or what they are doing. Most everyone knows that they come talk to me in pms if they prefer not to post on the dct about something going on with them.
Closed