Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 07:37 AM   #11
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Default Re: What counts for your post count?

it never mattered before but it does now
even though i'm already a gift guru i'm trying to post in all forums to raise my post count
try going to the Daily Chat Thread in open mike!
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 07:38 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

kittylov123 will become famous soon enough

Right under #2, the last sentence if you don't get it
kittylov123 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 07:44 AM   #13
Airbear2

You're confusing me now
Old 06-22-2008, 07:47 AM   #14
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

For it to count you can't say spam.....

jorking
jorking is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #15
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

What they are trying to say is::: All the posts you make add a post on to your Post count, but posts in the Role play and pet name section do not count for the 50 posts you need for the GE trainee....
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #16
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzJamie10
What they are trying to say is::: All the posts you make add a post on to your Post count, but posts in the Role play and pet name section do not count for the 50 posts you need for the GE trainee....
Also, they need to be good, helpful posts ~ that I found out when I applied a couple of months ago

Posts from the contest/game thread don't count either

Good luck!
Old 06-22-2008, 03:38 PM   #17
Luging

Everything counts towards your post count, but some things don't count towards your helpful posts to become a Gift Trainee. Read the GE rules and it tells you.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:41 PM   #18
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I just want to mention that posts in the profiles do not count in your numbers or to become a GE. Anything in the forum counts toward your number, but for your GT count, they have to be good, helpful, and informative posts.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 04:51 AM   #19
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by kittylov123
They do not count towards your 50 posts you need for being a GT
View Post Originally Posted by cpanda01
Everything counts. Help I need a Pet Name and Role Playing posts wont count towards your 50 posts to become gifted though.
View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzJamie10
They do now!

View Post Originally Posted by jorking
For it to count you can't say spam.....

jorking
View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
I just want to mention that posts in the profiles do not count in your numbers or to become a GE. Anything in the forum counts toward your number, but for your GT count, they have to be good, helpful, and informative posts.
Yep!
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 05:25 AM   #20
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by gupdoo3
They do now!
Actually, they do NOT count.

2. Gifting privileges will only be given to members who contribute to the WI forum as a whole. As such, we require that all members post a minimum of 50 posts before applying to be a Gift Trainee.

The management reviews EVERY post by EVERY applicant before accepting them as a Gifted Trainee.

Posts that are considered "fluff" will not count toward your 50 posts.

If your posts do not count and/or your application is denied, DO NOT pm the staff to ask why and complain. Instead, continue to make good, strong, informative posts, then reapply.

Posts in the "Help I need a pet name" forum and Role Playing posts will not count toward your 50 posts.

I have pasted rule #2 above directly from the GE thread. I have separated the sentences as you have read in previous posts on this thread, a lot of people miss some of the guidelines.

Fluff posts = posts that do not further the thread in a helpful manner.

Yep! that's right
I agree
I don't know, sorry
Way to go
Congratulations

But, you could turn any of the above into a NON-fluff post by adding something constructive with it ... Yep! that's right. I had the same question when I first joined and this is how I solved it or this is who I talked to.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed