Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default What about place to show what webbies you have?

Hey guys,
I thought of this idea, that would sort of be like an album on our profiles.
There would be a thing on your profile that you click on like near the Album and pictures button, but it would say: Pupsaresocute's Webkinz. (or whoever the person is)
There would be a form that said like:
Name of Pet: BubbleGum
Type of Pet: Whimsy Dragon
but, you could have up to as many webkinz you have, and it would have a picture of the pet, like the Webbie Avatars. (:
So, if people ever wanted to see your webbies, just a few simple clicks and Tada!

Thanks for reading
~Pups
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: What about place to show what webbies you have?

Well you can always post in the Meet My Webkinz Family Section. But its a cute idea anyway! Rep. (:
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #3
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Thanks!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by LADYVOLS88
Well you can always post in the Meet My Webkinz Family Section. But its a cute idea anyway! Rep. (:
LADYVOLS is right, and some members might feel bad if they can only afford 1 webkinz a year and only have 2 webkinz in their album, some people are a bit sensitive like that

Also, people can have several accounts and it might take way too long to put up all their animals, and some of the names may be innocent, but ****'d and people may get the wrong idea.

Finally, some members might get spammed with links to GE's because they have an extremely hard-to-get pet and traders want the PSI.

Thanks for hearing me out,

MegMeg
Old 01-04-2010, 08:03 AM   #5
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

yes, that is hwat the "meet my webkinz family" section is for
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 11:07 AM   #6
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

You can always simply make one of those, on an album, like you said. There is no need for staff to go through all the trouble to make another option...that we simply already have! I did that too, but without the albums.
Or if you REALLY want to show off...you can go to the "Meet my Webkinz Family" section of the Form. And like MegMeg said....you get spammed with GE links....it is not true. I do not believe you are allowed. And people definely wouldn't to that to others who are not gifted and cannot see it anyways.

<33 Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #7
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by LADYVOLS88
yeah, you can show all your pets in the meet me and my webkinz section. but it would be cool to be able to show our webkinz on our profiles
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 01-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #8
According to
Webkinz :)

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

That's a really good idea! I would love to see other people's webkinz.
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
my webkinz, new feature, webkinz