Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
~{Midnight.Train}~
Webkinz :)

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default What about an honorable mention?

Hey there! As most of you probably know, gifted members now have dark blue names! That's all very

exciting, but, many of the webkinz have worked just as hard to do something special on WI!

I was thinking, how would it be if moderators and administrators could choose certain webkinz that are

especially trained or knowledgeable in one particular subject? They could have their own special color. I

started thinking about this when I saw a thread that suggested webkinz that have been members for over

a year have their names turned orange. I thought this a good idea but then decided: How cool would it

be to members that work hard all the time to give people avatars or signatures get acknowledged by a

Moderator or Administrator. Or someone who has a very unique ability to write stories for those looking

for those looking for something good to read? Especially those who have a very good problem solving

technique for people looking for help! And, it would be such an honor to be chosen out as very good

something. My personal experience: On a thread asking about how to make blobs, one of the

members suggested my shop! I was so excited to get mentioned to someone looking for help! I think

everyone has a unique ability, but for those particularly good at something. What do you guys think?

-Lolo12
Lolo12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: What about an honorable mention?

Rep! Good idea! Like if you help members a lot,your username can be a certain colour.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah! That's what I was thinking! Glad you agree with me!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 01:55 PM   #4
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thats a great idea! But, there are a lot of webkinz and a little mods and admins so the chances would be slim you get picked.
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 01:59 PM   #5
I want to be GT not
Banned
sali101 has a spectacular aura about

i agree sortaof like in a different way because what if some webkinz want to be a GT and/or Gifted and they didnt get in so they cant have the colors and it wouldnt be fair but this still is a good thread and this is just my opinion!!!!:]
sali101 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
~{Midnight.Train}~

I know that! Which would make it all the more exhilarating to be the one picked! That way people know for sure that when you're looking for help you can turn to one person in specific. And, you could always have a thread of which people are mentioned for what, just like the list of approved A/S shop!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #7
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Great idea!
And maybe you could get special colored spinnies

{ Check thread }
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 02:02 PM   #8
~{Midnight.Train}~

And Sali101, you posted at the same time as me! Yeah, that's a good idea too. But they could still be eligible to get the honorable mention!

Geese! I'm getting a ton of replies! Yeah! Colored spinnies would be really cool too!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 02:07 PM   #9
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Well, in order to be honorably mentioned you would have to make many good posts. Over 50. Then you could simply apply to be a GT, then work hard in the TS and eventually graduate.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #10
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I'll post a link to my thread
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange