Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #31
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: What about all those other members... just a thought...

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I think Pupcake meant that some people who don't have WW accounts would like to achive Gifted status, but they can't cause they don't have an account
Now that's just silly though. Why would you need gifted status if you can't even trade?
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 06:13 PM   #32
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
Now that's just silly though. Why would you need gifted status if you can't even trade?
Think about this: Would you rather be a Webkinz or Gifted?
Isn't it nicer to be at a higher rank? Or maybe they would just want to show it off... (:
Old 03-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #33
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Think about this: Would you rather be a Webkinz or Gifted?
Isn't it nicer to be at a higher rank? Or maybe they would just want to show it off... (:
I understand that but being Gifted is meant for status.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #34
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
I agree with LilyRose, the point of being Gifted is to trade, If you dont have an account you cant even get past the 2nd or 3rd step of being a GT. Being Gifted isnt just for the status, its to trade.
Munchies is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 06:33 PM   #35
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
I agree with LilyRose, the point of being Gifted is to trade, If you dont have an account you cant even get past the 2nd or 3rd step of being a GT. Being Gifted isnt just for the status, its to trade.
Exactly.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #36
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

I don't understand sorry,

but how come your not a GG if you've traded so many times.?
bigduck is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #37
Webkinz :)
sqiushmish will become famous soon enough

Ok- After reading all the posts. I thought that becoming gifted was to bea able to trade. I like the Golden idea for those who became gifted but then for waht ever reason stopped doing WW. I am still a lilkinz and have not deceided if I want to try fro the GT program. Right now i have access to everything i like. Besides trading what is the reason to become gifted?
sqiushmish is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 07:02 PM   #38
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by sqiushmish
Ok- After reading all the posts. I thought that becoming gifted was to bea able to trade. I like the Golden idea for those who became gifted but then for waht ever reason stopped doing WW. I am still a lilkinz and have not deceided if I want to try fro the GT program. Right now i have access to everything i like. Besides trading what is the reason to become gifted?
Don't let any of the posts on this thread make you think that being Gifted is for any purpose but trading. That is the one and only purpose.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #39
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Great point!
Maybe...

hhmmm maybe I'll come back here if I think of something (:
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 04:27 PM   #40
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I agree with Lilyrose & Munch. Gifted status is for trading, not just for status. It just shows you're qualified to trade.

Gift Guru status is an option. If you don't want to be a GG, you don't have to.

This is a great idea though! I think members that don't have the time or an account should be something other than a Webkinz if they wish.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed