Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default What about all those other members... just a thought...

Hi and thanks for clicking

The other day I was talking to my best friend (Eeveeluver) and I asked her is she is going to apply to become a gift trainee? She replied "No" because last summer she gave up Webkinz and gave her account and all her items to me... I offered to give her any of my items but she simply replied "No" again...

I know that many members on here have quit webkinz, but still come on WI, and I find it kind of sad because they will never (unless they decide to start webkinz again...) have a chance to become a Gift Trainee, Gifted, or a Gift Guru...

I'm just thinking aloud right now, but I thougt that it would be nice if there was some other statuses that the people who have quit webkinz could work towards that revolves around WI, instead of WW... Right now my brain can't think of anything, but I think it would be nice for those members to feel special

Thank you for reading!

Members' ideas for statuses:
- Former Webkinz (props to SmelzGood)
- Signature (props to ClaraZ)
- Ex-Webkinz (props to Gillich)
- Webkinz Contributor (props to Stbernard)

Last edited by dotdotduck; 03-28-2009 at 11:29 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 07:30 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: What about all those other members... just a thought...

That's what I was thinking! If you don't have an account, or maybe you can't go on it for some reason. Top Contributer, or something determined by how long you've been on WI is good.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

I agree I think that we should have another programs for those members and I think that they then could be like the FORMER WEBKINZ members Club Wht do you think?
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #4

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Yes that is a great idea for people who aren't interested in WW but are still interested in WI, Personally I'd like to see more people who do still play webkinz get to gift trainee and eventually gifted though... myself included...
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #5

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

Yea!! this is a GREAT idea, my friend!!
It would also make them feel more included...=)
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #6
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

What a wonderful idea. If you have blank amount of post maybe 5000 or 10000 and you are considered a webkinz you could become an Insider and get a special color (maybe orange). I would love the idea. I often find that WI sort of gears itself towards the GE. Many of the members here don't wish to trade so they may not want to join the GE. I love the idea as I have already said.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #7
as here

Gillich is on a distinguished road

It would be a great idea if people could specify wether or not they have an account on WW. That way, the system could now that they are able to work towards that goal. Maysomething like "Ex-Webkinz" or something like that
Gillich is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 07:50 PM   #8
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Yes, that would be a nice idea. Although I haven't quit webkinz, I'm not much of a trader, and being a gift guru or gifted doesn't really interest me right now.
Tango is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 08:08 PM   #9
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I have an idea for what they could be called. You know how it goes lilkinz, webkinz, signature in the size of pets in webkinz world well it could go the same way with post counts. After achieving webkinz status the next rank would be Signature. You could get a Gold Username.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #10
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I agree

But sometimes, being a GT, or GG doesn't appeal to some people. I have applied a few times, and have not been accepted. It may not be my thing, after all.

But it is sad to here of the members that come here that don't have accounts.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed