Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2007, 05:26 PM   #1
smartEpantz
Gifted

smartEpantz is on a distinguished road

Angry WHAT IS WITH IT!

O.K
I seriously don't get this. I just started a new contest, and i thought it was really cool and fun. but then people kind of got mean. there were people that were like "this is so cool" but there were a few people that just plaine hurt my feelings. i am a very honest person, and i would never scam ANYONE but there were some people that were like "this is a terrible idea" and "this is WAY past scamming" it really hurt my feelings, and finally, i got so sick of it, i closed my contest. this thread is to let people know that it really is mean to do that to someone. if anyone has had that happen to them, or has done that to someone, please post here.
Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2007, 05:27 PM   #2
Evan101singingstar

Default Re: WHAT IS WITH IT!

did you report the people
Old 09-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #3
hellokitty67
Webkinz :)
WebkinzGirl898 is on a distinguished road

you should defiantly report them. I would never hurt your feelings!!
Old 09-09-2007, 05:36 PM   #4

gerbilgrl is an unknown quantity at this point

some people just arer plain mean
Old 09-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #5
AngelMonkey4207
Gift Guru

Nicole333 will become famous soon enough

i feel sorry for u. once i posted my house and people were mean to me cuz i dont have a lot of furniture
Old 09-09-2007, 05:42 PM   #6
mykinzRthebest

i am never mean to peolpe but i do say what i feel. if someone's house wasn't my style, i would say so. but i would never accuse someone of scamming without proof
Old 09-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I am sorry this happened to you. If you feel that what they said was REALLY REALLY REALLY mean, report the post, click the red flag, or if I think someone is mean, I quote what they said, and type "That was rude," that way, they notice that what they said hurt your feelings, they might not notice it otherwise. Sorry this happened to you!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-09-2007, 06:25 PM   #8
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry to hear about this! If this happens again, REPORT IT. This happened to me a couple times. Once, I posted some tips about how to decide which pets to put in which rooms you have (color, species etc), and that it saves space and KinzCash to have your pets share rooms. It was supposed to be a cute idea. Then someone said "Who cares! It's a Webkinz!" And that really hurt my feelings. Another time, I posted pics of my house. Everyone said "Oh what a nice house, post more pics when your other rooms are finished". Then someone said "I personally think your rooms (s u c k, but with no spaces and it got blanked out)". What happened? I reported it.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:29 PM   #9
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

Gosh those mean people have no reason to hurt your feelings that really stinks!
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 09-09-2007, 06:33 PM   #10
smartEpantz
Gifted

smartEpantz is on a distinguished road

Thanks youguys. you rock.
P.S to view what the contest was, click HERE
and read the posts. some were reakke nice and others were hurtfull.
Closed