Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Default We've All Discussed This Before, But-

Think about it, you've seen someone buying a webkinz. You find the sudden urge to ask them if they're on WI. I even met someone from WI at our local mall! She had a ton of costumes in her hands....
And another cool topic: WI con! Think about it, a whole convention just about Webkinz and WI. I would beg my mom to drive me!!
So, how do you feel about a con? Have you asked and met someone on WI? (I know, this topic has been used before and my thread is subject to deletion/closing, but still!)
poppilove is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
Yay, April!
Webkinz :)

webkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guidewebkinz415 is a golden guide

Default Re: We've All Discussed This Before, But-

Yay first comment!

My local mall is like 17 miles from my house, and my parents don't take me there that much, so
I probably wouldn't see anybody from WI before. Cool Idea for the convention!

Last edited by FIA; 07-14-2011 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: first comment posts are for the dct
webkinz415 is offline Male
Old 07-13-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I've never met anyone on WI.
And while this is a cool idea (I love cons) it just won't happen.
This would violate so many rules and such.
I mean, WI is all about protection of your identity.
We aren't even allowed to share our age!
So the chances of any sort of get together wont happen.
It just isn't a safe idea.
Its a great thought though!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 11:30 PM   #4
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I've never met anyone on WI, except my mom && sister. xD THAT I KNOW OF, anyway. I wish I asked someone though. What if they said, "yes. i'm ____" and I'm like, "omg i'm craftyreader! you are like my best friend". Then we'd be all, " WHATS YOUR PHONE NUMBER?" and skip around and-- uh. COUGH COUGH. Yeah..

Haha. I know. I told my friend once and she said she'd be holding a sign with my username, and I told her I'd be running around screaming, "Are you Alleycat123? ARE YOU ALLEYCAT123? IS ANYONE HERE AN ALLEYCAT123!!!!!????" Omg I really want that. But a lot of people wouldn't come or be able to come. I wish though, it'd be like.. so cool.

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
I've never met anyone on WI.
And while this is a cool idea (I love cons) it just won't happen.
This would violate so many rules and such.
I mean, WI is all about protection of your identity.
We aren't even allowed to share our age!*
So the chances of any sort of get together wont happen.
It just isn't a safe idea.
Its a great thought though!
It could be. As long as security gaurds and stuff was there. I mean, if some big guy comes up, saying he's the person with that username, then yeah. Don't speak to him. But if it's just the girl [[or boy]] they said they were, like your age, what could be dangerous? [:

*Yes, I hate that. D:
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 06:23 AM   #5

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I've never met anyone on WI except for the people that I have referred. I have actually planned a convention in my head with all of the right safety measures in place, but it still wouldn't happen.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 07:38 PM   #6
Treehugger ♥
Banned
Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!Chainsaw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
I've never met anyone on WI, except my mom && sister. xD THAT I KNOW OF, anyway. I wish I asked someone though. What if they said, "yes. i'm ____" and I'm like, "omg i'm craftyreader! you are like my best friend". Then we'd be all, " WHATS YOUR PHONE NUMBER?" and skip around and-- uh. COUGH COUGH. Yeah..

Haha. I know. I told my friend once and she said she'd be holding a sign with my username, and I told her I'd be running around screaming, "Are you Alleycat123? ARE YOU ALLEYCAT123? IS ANYONE HERE AN ALLEYCAT123!!!!!????" Omg I really want that. But a lot of people wouldn't come or be able to come. I wish though, it'd be like.. so cool.

It could be. As long as security gaurds and stuff was there. I mean, if some big guy comes up, saying he's the person with that username, then yeah. Don't speak to him. But if it's just the girl [[or boy]] they said they were, like your age, what could be dangerous? [:

*Yes, I hate that. D:
People of any age can be dangerous. With obvious exceptions of what, one year olds? xD But yeah. I don't think the security guard thing would work.. well I mean it would to an extent. But members could easily exchange personal info and do things afterwards that could put themselves in danger.
I just don't think this would be a good idea... since this website is all about safety.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #7
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

ive met people on wi.. on other sites xD
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 08:24 PM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I've never met anyone on WI. Even though I love the idea of a con, it's not a safe idea. I mean, I would love to meet a lot of people from WI but it would violate the rules. Sorry.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

We met with one of the former mods (I think she was a mod) last year. A WI Con would be interesting...what would we do though? It'd probably just be like a touring van...
But we couldn't have one because the rules.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-14-2011, 08:37 PM   #10
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I extremely doubt there would ever be a 'WI con'.
WI doesn't even let us reveal our ages to other members, let alone encourage us to actually meet other strangers on the site.
It is a good idea, but it'd probably never happen, due to safety issues. Especially since there's probably a lot of kids on here, WI would not condone them going to a convention and meeting complete strangers. Even though I have always wanted to be able to see what some of the users really look like.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ali was here [:, alley&kate&ali, petal puppy, webkinz415 rocks!