Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 07:16 PM   #21
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: a welcome message for all new members :)

Amazing idea! I think that would make them feel really welcomed and special in this fun and happy community. ;]
smiley7000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 07:35 PM   #22
ow
Webkinz :)

london45 has disabled reputation

Problem is in order to send and recieve PMs you have to be a webkinz(have over 10 posts)

Good idea though!I love that members are thinking the best for newer members.
london45 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 07:11 AM   #23
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by i_like_pie
hi
i think it would be nice if whenever there was a new member, a mesage would come on their profile from the admins or other members welcoming them to WI, telling them to read the FAQ, and the rules, and anything else they might need to know. Since some members don't post in the hi my name is joe section, they might not know. this would help them feel more welcome in WI, and tell them about WI.
also we could include something about vm's, pm's, the GE, and about mods and admins- thanks
hp1010

it could be something like this

hi and welcome to WI! you should read the FAQ and the rules at the top in green. right now you are a lil kinz which means you have less than 10 posts, but when you have 10 posts in the forum you will become a webkinz. here are some common terms used
WI=webkinz insider
WW=webkinz world
we hope you have a great time at WI
From. . .

it would help them feel more welcome, and it would be nice to recieve
I would love to give you rep, but I have to spread some around. Great Idea! This will really help with the members who don't post a thread in the 'Hi My Name is Joe' section.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 07:15 AM   #24
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by i_like_pie
hi
i think it would be nice if whenever there was a new member, a mesage would come on their profile from the admins or other members welcoming them to WI, telling them to read the FAQ, and the rules, and anything else they might need to know. Since some members don't post in the hi my name is joe section, they might not know. this would help them feel more welcome in WI, and tell them about WI.
also we could include something about vm's, pm's, the GE, and about mods and admins- thanks
hp1010

it could be something like this

hi and welcome to WI! you should read the FAQ and the rules at the top in green. right now you are a lil kinz which means you have less than 10 posts, but when you have 10 posts in the forum you will become a webkinz. here are some common terms used
WI=webkinz insider
WW=webkinz world
we hope you have a great time at WI
From. . .

it would help them feel more welcome, and it would be nice to recieve
Then what would be the point of US going and welcoming them I think the extended effort that others make to reach out to newcomers really does make the experience more real and not just an automated response.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 08:01 AM   #25
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Nice Idea!
I think that this could be VERY useful to new members. They'll have all the information they need, with a few reminders from the Hi, I'm Joe and I Love My Webkinz Section of the forum. This could reallly help them out.
But this would have to automatic. Because so many people join WI each DAY, that it would be hard for a mod/admin to send those messages out.
I like the idea!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #26

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Cool idea. Wikis have something like this.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 04-14-2009, 08:49 AM   #27
ilovebeckymost‚ô•

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

Great Idea!
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Closed