Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 05:44 PM   #11
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: a welcome message for all new members :)

I think i_like_pie should mention Mods Admins, Pm's and VM's. Like what Mods and Admins do, and what PM and VM mean and how to do them
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2009, 07:27 PM   #12
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I think this is a wonderful idea. I notice a lot of the times newer members don't realize that the staff here is really nice, and maybe if there was a message they would feel a little more comfortable. Like, one time someone posted their age, and someone told them that posting their age was against the rules. They seemed kind of worried that they would get in trouble, and they were like "OMG, please, don't report me!" So, it might make things a little easier, so that they realize it's okay to make mistakes.

Also, for my example, I've seen that done more than once, so I'm not talking about a specific person or something.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #13
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

That's a great idea!

When I joined, I was clueless because I didn't post in the 'Hi I'm Joe' section until later in my membership.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 02:30 PM   #14

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

thanks to everyone that posted their opinions.
great idea hp1010, when i started i had no idea what the GE was, i'll include that and also about pms and vms.
lillypad- that's what i hope it will do
lilhorselover- i was like that too when i started. hopefully this will help
doglover620- as lillyrose, zebrawebkinz123456, and january webkinz mentioned, a lot of people (including me) just skim over the FAQ and this would be a nice reminder
januarywebkinz- i agree
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 02:43 PM   #15
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

this is such a great thread! A nice welcome, and a reminder.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:08 PM   #16

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

aw thanks
Old 03-30-2009, 03:20 PM   #17
I'm now a
Gift Trainee

LILJOHN95 is a jewel in the roughLILJOHN95 is a jewel in the rough

Your right, I agree this is a good idea but theres one big problem.

This would be a very good idea but many, many people join wi every day so if only mods were to do it there would not be enough of them.

Ooops sorry i missed that hp1010. This is actaully a good idea now that I think about it.

Last edited by LILJOHN95; 03-30-2009 at 03:49 PM..
LILJOHN95 is offline Male
Old 03-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #18
wish upon a
Banned

yes but, she is saying for ANYBODY to go to a new person's profile and post all about WI.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:51 PM   #19

well i was thinking about the admins and mods posting on others profiles at first but they probably already have enough to do. i also think it would be nicer if the members welcomed each other, than just the admins.

Last edited by i_like_pie; 03-30-2009 at 03:55 PM..
Old 03-30-2009, 04:19 PM   #20
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

This is a good idea, but if they have any questions, they have already read the FAQ's and could use the Somebody Help! section. We usually welcome members by the Hi, My Name is Joe section.
Also, it can be a bit of work going to every new members profile.
Good idea, though.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Closed