Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #41
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Welcome the First ever WI Webkinz World Olympickinz! Check it out and WI, let me know whether this would be awesome or not!

What a cool idea! You could have different types instead of contries... Like dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles, etc. I would so be a part of it! Great idea, ***** and REP!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2010, 08:08 PM   #42
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Welcome the First ever WI Webkinz World Olympickinz! Check it out and WI, let me know whether this would be awesome or not!

I want to join!!
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #43
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Amy, great idea!
Is this a thread yet? You should start one, if not!

If you need any help, let me know! I'd be more than happy to help you kick it off.

***** stars! Yay, you now have a rating!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 02:11 PM   #44
ow! Thanks Canada!!!

Lilac444 is a jewel in the roughLilac444 is a jewel in the rough

Wow! I would love that! And then, all of the teams could have matching outfits! Lol!
Lilac444 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #45
HannahMontana13667
WebkinzLuver19 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i love this iddea i would so enter
WebkinzLuver19 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 10:06 AM   #46
Diabetes Awareness &

iluvpigs12 will become famous soon enough

I love the idea!!!! I think it is amazing. But what would be even cooler is an event like that on Webkinz!!! Like 1 or 2 weeks per year with different games and events, just like the Stadium.
But your idea is really amazing and could kick off tons of fun!!!!
iluvpigs12 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 10:09 AM   #47
fvb
twilight1977
Gift Guru

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

I think this would be alot of fun!!
Not sure how well I'd do, but it's be fun trying!!
fvb is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 10:15 AM   #48
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Thanks everyone. Webberlily said i could run a small version as a contest. I actually do have something like this running, you can check out the member contests for food section if you'd want to join!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #49
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

Amazing Idea! I love it!
Tiffany520 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2010, 09:00 PM   #50
ans36

bordercollie25 is an unknown quantity at this point

it would be just do not do the games goobers lab and Eager Beaver Adventure Park i don't like those ones
bordercollie25 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
go usa!!!, smoothie moves rox!