Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 09:50 PM   #31
luv14webkinz

Default Re: Welcome the First ever WI Webkinz World Olympickinz! Check it out and WI, let me know whether this would be awesome or not!

hmm, as this seems fun at first, when you really look into it, this is not such a great idea. there are little kids on this website, and they might feel bad if they do not get in. also, there are a LOT of people on WI, and it might be too hard with all of the groups and stuff. i personally think mods should spend more time moderating WI instead of doing that. i mean, if they were to do this i wouldn't get mad, i might join, but i don't think they really should. just my opinion.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #32
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Welcome the First ever WI Webkinz World Olympickinz! Check it out and WI, let me know whether this would be awesome or not!

I would love that idea, let's all go to the Olypmickinz!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

sparkyfur is a name known to allsparkyfur is a name known to allsparkyfur is a name known to all

sounds cool i might think about joining xd
sparkyfur is offline Male
Old 02-26-2010, 12:14 PM   #34
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

Cool! This is a GREAT idea!
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 01:01 PM   #35
I'm moving up!
Gifted

webkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzrocks099 is a glorious beacon of light

i love this idea and would love to join if possible
webkinzrocks099 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 01:09 PM   #36
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

I would join! Sounds awesome.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 03:13 PM   #37

Huntersaunt is on a distinguished road

It's a cute idea but seems it would be unbalanced and heavily in favor of folks who can give it as many hours (as many games) as needed to hit that high score.

Yet another good idea that does not allow all to participate with equal opportunity.
Huntersaunt is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #38
Over 200

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

Sounds AWESOME! I'm not that great at ant of the games, but I'm pretty good at polor plunge. i would have to do a lot of practice though!
Luvthepandas is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #39
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Huntersaunt
It's a cute idea but seems it would be unbalanced and heavily in favor of folks who can give it as many hours (as many games) as needed to hit that high score.

Yet another good idea that does not allow all to participate with equal opportunity.
there is no high-score to hit. They just play it, then pick out a good score they got, post a pic, and then everyone's score on that team is added up and then we select the winner. Besides, there are plenty oppurtunities to join, plus, in the olympics, can everyone join? No, only the ones who are better. It's the same thing.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #40
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

such a great idea. I rock at polar plunge (but no trophies yet), I'm pretty good at smoothie moves as well.
kittia101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
go usa!!!, smoothie moves rox!