Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Welcome the First ever WI Webkinz World Olympickinz! Check it out and WI, let me know whether this would be awesome or not!

Do you love to watch the olympics? Cheering on for your favourite teams? Wouldn't this be the most awesome thing to ever bring into WI!

The first ever WI Olympickinz!

The way this will work is that there will be 20 Groups. These groups will each have 12 teams of 5 each. The 12 teams will be for 12 WW games that require the most skill. These games would be

Zingoz Pop
Zacky's Quest
Webkinz Rally
Bullseye Batter
Smoothie Moves
Polarberry Jam
Polar Plunge
Lily Padz
Goober's Lab
Go Go Googles
Eager Beaver Adventure Park
Bounce'n'Burst

Then, they'll be a section seprate for the WI Olympickinz. EAch game will have an application thread. If you want to join, simply put a picture (*not-edited) of your high-score in that game, and choose the team you want to be apart of. Then after a period of time, the WI Staff will choose the top 5 for each team, so whichever team you chose, if you have one of the top 5 scores, then you're in! To be fair don't join anymore than 3 teams.

Afterwards, there will be training rounds. In the WI Olympickinz section wioll be the 20 teams, and in each of those sections will be the 12 games. You find the teams you're in, and then for maybe 1 week or so the team gets together and practice, share tips and highscores, and have fun.

Then, at the 12 DAys of the Olympics, the teams figure out which day their game is going. Then that day, and throughout the whole day (until 8 PM est) they have to play the game as many times as they can. Then they have to take a picture of the score they got from playing, so the screen shwoing the score and KC, and post it here. Only one score per person on each team. Then after 8, each person's score on the team is added together. Then out of the 12 teams, a gold, a silver and a bronze team is decided. Then they get a bar under their names saying something like "WI Olympickinz Gold medallist" Then, at the end of the Olympickinz, the group with the most medals gets a prize, and second and third get a great big prize. then the top 10 groups get a smaller prize, and all of them get a bar saying "WI Olympickinz Champion!"

So, WI, do you think this is a cool idea? And WI staff, do you think you might be able to pull this off? LMK your opinions!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
Llamas Love WI!
Webkinz :)

sidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Welcome the First ever WI Webkinz World Olympickinz! Check it out and WI, let me know whether this would be awesome or not!

Where is the application thread?

Because I would LOOOOOVVVVEEE to be part of it

Last edited by sidneycrosby13; 02-19-2010 at 08:38 PM..
sidneycrosby13 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2010, 08:40 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Welcome the First ever WI Webkinz World Olympickinz! Check it out and WI, let me know whether this would be awesome or not!

Ir's an idea....I'd love if we could have it!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

That would be really cool!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

REALLY Awesome!
Ginny is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #6
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Sounds like a great idea if it is possible
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

That sound like an awsome idea, I have my game picked out, I won the trophy the first time I played the game Eager Beaver. I'm ready, make it so.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 02-19-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That sounds really cute... it's a very nice idea!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 09:26 PM   #9
. Fun In The Sun! .
Gifted

MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!MyPersian is the cats pajamas!

Awesomerific! Thats sounds SO cool!
MyPersian is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 09:28 PM   #10
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

This is a really creative idea! I would totally Join, but I don't play that many games LOL so I would do nothing but hold my teams back
AgtPix is offline Female
Closed

Tags
go usa!!!, smoothie moves rox!