Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #21
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Is this website too adictive?

I ALWAYS come on here before anything Lol... even before my homework. I love talking to other users, and the Gift Exchange is very fun

Yes.. I am addicted to WI.
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 08:24 PM   #22
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

I am sooooo addicted to this site. The only times I go on Webkinz World is to do trading. I didn't even do Fall Fest this year! I really enjoy this site, though, so it's all good. I think it's all the great people and the information that keeps me coming back!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #23
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by stylediva7
I am sooooo addicted to this site. The only times I go on Webkinz World is to do trading. I didn't even do Fall Fest this year! I really enjoy this site, though, so it's all good. I think it's all the great people and the information that keeps me coming back!
This is my exact thought!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 08:55 PM   #24
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

It's the people. 100% the people.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #25
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

i have a lot of pals here and i trade and stuff, and i wanna check if anyone's replied, and i try to help poeple out.. etc.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:11 AM   #26
Webkinz :)

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

My name is Bubblegum165 and I am a WI addict. LOL

We should start an anonymous group xD

I am addicted, but I try to finish everthing that needs to be done before I get on the computer.
I'm trying to manage my time better.
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:16 AM   #27
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblegum165
My name is Bubblegum165 and I am a WI addict. LOL

I am addicted, but I try to finish everthing that needs to be done before I get on the computer.
I'm trying to manage my time better.
LOL x] thats so true x]
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:16 AM   #28

clubwebkinz97 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblegum165
That's a great idea! I'm addicted 2 WI!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:25 AM   #29
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

I think so too.
oon23 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #30
8mag
Lil Kinz

8mag is an unknown quantity at this point

I am addicted to www.buildabearville.com. The reason I am not addicted to here is because about 6 months ago I didn't go on Webkinz. I moved on to different sites like every 6 months or so I change to a different site. So I guess when I get into webkinz I'll be addicted. I only have an hour to an hour and half online so I have to use it whisely so mostly I use it on babv. So Sorry to all who are addicted These smiles rock!

8mag
8mag is offline Female
Closed