Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 08:08 AM   #21
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: WebkinzInsider's Stars.

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat20
I never knew VanVan made the same type of stars. I can take down the rainbow stars and leave up the pixel one. Sorry...
No your fine. Don't worry about it. It's simply an idea.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2010, 08:27 AM   #22
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
... I never noticed that. But now it's blatantly obvious and that's going to tick me off every time I see it (I'm OCD about that kinda stuff ).

But, to be honest with you, when you fixed it in Photoshop... it just doesn't look right. I'm used to the regular rainbow stars, LOL! They look more... starry. You know? XD
I am the same way. It looks weird once you notice it, I like your other version better.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 08:34 AM   #23

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
No your fine. Don't worry about it. It's simply an idea.
It's okay... If one member suggested it, and it is not in effect, then why try again?
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 07-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #24
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

You did a great job, but to be completely honest i like the old star. It gives it a nice shine, makes it original that there are some pixels missing. It makes it a special WI star
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 11:48 AM   #25

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

Maybe deleting the unnecessary pixel and filling in the two missing pixels with white would help?

Click the image to open in full size.

It does give it a better shiny effect.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #26
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

i agree. i don't get what people mean when they say the missing pixels make the star 'shiny'.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #27
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by kitkat20
It's okay... If one member suggested it, and it is not in effect, then why try again?
The staff might change thier minds. Don't drop your hopes. The edited stars you made look wonderful. The rainbow star loks much better fixed.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:30 PM   #28
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It would be really neat if they could fix that, and make the rainbow stars look almost 3-D. I do like the style of all of the stars though, and the spinnies are really cool.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
g was here, [ty]