Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 10:29 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

kaylacakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Newbie? No Problem, Here's your guide to being a WI master! :)

Hey webkinzlover525 great guide this will help me so much when i forget things which is a lot of times. Thanks again
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 12:48 AM   #22
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Newbie? No Problem, Here's your guide to being a WI master! :)

View Post Originally Posted by bitsyluv
hey webkinzlover525!! this is an AWESOME guide!! and VERRY helpful to those new-but needed wi members!! they are the root of wi!! if they have the right nuturing and care then they will flourish into a nice flowery tree!! wi's going to be an awesome place with helpful guides like this!
hey bitsyluv! Aww thanks. I hope it does help newcomers. Yea they are roots - that is a good way of putting it. Like new branches growing on WI's tree of life! Thats really nice! Thanks again.

-WL525
View Post Originally Posted by kaylacakes
Hey webkinzlover525 great guide this will help me so much when i forget things which is a lot of times. Thanks again
Hey Kaylacakes, thanks a bunch. I hope it does help WI. Also WELCOME! to WI. I am surprised you saw this guide quickly! That makes me feel good. Well I hope you have a blast in WI! Hope we see (as in talk) each other again through WI.

-WL525
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #23
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Trying to bring this thread back up for newbies!
Old 07-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #24

[xo]bumblebee is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG! Thank you so much for posting this! I really appreciate the long time that this must have taken you to put together for all of us. I just wanted to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to you, and I wanted to say that you really deserve reputation. You are kind and outgoing, and that totally deserves rep!
[xo]bumblebee is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 08:29 PM   #25
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Wowza! I love all of your guides, the're soo helpful.

I love the pictures and things! Too cute!

I know I'm not a new comer to WI, but I was, not too long ago. To put things in short, it was pretty tough. It took me about two weeks to figure out how to obtain an avatar, signature, figure out the layout of the site etc. Well, I learned it all, by figuring out everything myself.

I love reading guides, even if I don't need them, because I like to see people helping one another! There are so many people like that on WI! Which makes me proud of this site, even if I am just a user.

I hope that all new comers will have an easier time than I did with all thses amazkingly helpful guides, your being one of them!
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #26
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Question Re: WebkinzInsider Newbie? No Problem, Here's your guide to being a WI master! :)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lover_
Wowza! I love all of your guides, the're soo helpful.

I love the pictures and things! Too cute!

I know I'm not a new comer to WI, but I was, not too long ago. To put things in short, it was pretty tough. It took me about two weeks to figure out how to obtain an avatar, signature, figure out the layout of the site etc. Well, I learned it all, by figuring out everything myself.

I love reading guides, even if I don't need them, because I like to see people helping one another! There are so many people like that on WI! Which makes me proud of this site, even if I am just a user.

I hope that all new comers will have an easier time than I did with all thses amazkingly helpful guides, your being one of them!
Thanks for the comment about pictures! Aww thats very kind. Same here. I hope so too.
View Post Originally Posted by [xo]bumblebee
OMG! Thank you so much for posting this! I really appreciate the long time that this must have taken you to put together for all of us. I just wanted to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to you, and I wanted to say that you really deserve reputation. You are kind and outgoing, and that totally deserves rep!
Your welcome. Aww it was nothin. Aw thanks for reps!
Old 07-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #27
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

Great guide, this will help lots of people.
Lea is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #28
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

Thanks so much rep point
Closed