Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 10:51 PM   #1
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default WebkinzInsider Newbie? No Problem, Here's your guide to being a WI master! :)

This guide is dedicated to Diamond0203 - Thanks for inspiring me to make this!

Dear Newbie,

First of all:

Click the image to open in full size.WELCOME TO WebkinzInsider!Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

This is your Welcome Packet!

Before your start reading: If there is anything wrong or can be added to this please tell me. Via PM or Via posting! Thanks your a great part of WI!

Second: This is the place to get all your newbie answers! Have a question? Don't understand something? Don't know what something is? Need help? Don't know how to do something? Well post here! I will see if I can help you! I will try my best!

Before I start i would like to note something. *Note: If you ever are stuck at something or need help just PM me or post a thread. The members of WI are going to be more than happy to help you! Also look at the stickies on these sites* Just a heads up!

Alright heres the list! Just click the blue and it should take you there! *if there is any problem with the links please contact me by posting on this thread or via PMing. thank you!*:
Somebody Help! - This is where you should post if your ever stuck. ~*see note*~
Guides and Howto's - Has how to post pictures, how to give rep (thank you points), and much more.
WI Rules & Suggestions - Read these rules. This is where to go when you want to apply for trading.
Katz Tips - Heres some good tips for this forum or any forum.
Justin's Bad Traders and Scams - Scammers on this site or Clubhouse.
Trading Cards & Accessories - Has threads on trading cards & accessories.
Arte Rares Guide - This is how to win over ARTE so he can tell you when the rare is.
Rares and Exclusives - All you need to know about Rares and Exclusives.
Gem Hunt - Here is where you go when you need to know about those precious Gems.
Webkinz Games - All about games in Webkinz.
Recipez - Any new recipes will be posted here.
Charm Forest - A guide to charms and the forest.
Kinzville Academy - A guide on jobs in the Academy.
Decorating - Decorating tips and help.
Start Trading in WI - Wanna start trading with WI? Then agree to these rules!

Now things about WebkinzInsider you might want to know:

• The "managers" or "creators" or "admins" or "owners" of this thread are Justin & Wendy
  • There are many mods and staff members on this thread. Here is a link to the whole list of them: WI Moderators and Staff Members
  • If you ever need help either PM a staff member, post a thread, or contact anyone on the forum.
  • WI is WebkinzInsider for short. Major-ly members say WI. !
  • Members who disobey WI's rules are taken seriously here. As far as getting banned.
  • WI is a lot of fun. From POLLS to Game Thread to Off topics. In your time of need, we give you support. In your time of happiness, we congratulate. In any of your time, we offer what you need at the moment.
  • If you need advice, even if it's off topic, the members of WI will help you in anyway they can.
  • Our community is all about helping, talking, and supporting each other. When you have problem we might be able to help.
Hope this helps. You just have to dig deep and really explore WI. Don't worry you will adapt really quickly!

Your welcome and Thanks for reading!!

Sincerely,

ebkinzLover525
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 10:53 PM   #2
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Newbie? No Problem, Here's your guide to being a WI master! :)

Great post. thank you
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 10:54 PM   #3
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Newbie? No Problem, Here's your guide to being a WI master! :)

Your welcome and anytime!
Old 06-25-2008, 10:56 PM   #4
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

This is a helpful guide. Good job with it.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 11:01 PM   #5
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Wow! What a great guide! Thanks I'm sure this will come in handy to all the "new" members!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 11:04 PM   #6
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

I hope so! Thanks everyone!
Old 06-25-2008, 11:07 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

Everyone.....This is what caring and helping is all about. I asked if there was a Newbie Section. There is so much to learn. In no time at all I received a PM with all this info to help me. Now we are sharing all this info with all of you. I'm not just singling out Webkinzlover525, She is my example. is made up of many, many people like this. All you have to do is ask and they are there. Check out the valuable information contained here.

Let's not judge who is doing what and why they do it. I don't want more threads like that. Those are a minority of folks. This website is full of caring, loving people. It started with Justin and Wendy and trickles down to you and I. Let's work together and learn. Let's all help keep this as the best website, for Webkinz, and for an example of a great, safe, fun place to be.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 11:20 PM   #8
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Thank you so much Webkinzlover525! I need this so bad. I am a newbie and this information is priceless. It is people like you and diamond0203, that keeps me coming back to this site.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 05:43 AM   #9
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

wow you out did yourself! that guide is awesome! thanks a bunch!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:04 AM   #10
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I'm sure this helped out a bunch of people. Thanks, even though I didn't need it. ♥
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed