Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 05:16 PM   #11
hip my hair back and
Webkinz :)
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Games!!?!? PLEASE READ!

i think that would be awesome! and do you think that you would be able to earn more WI bucks (if ou are a member) by playing the games?
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #12
Don't be such a

kitteylover is on a distinguished road

Great Idea!
kitteylover is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 06:07 PM   #13
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Great idea but I don't think V-Bulliten can do that.

It would also clog up the servers.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 03-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #14
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Good idea! I've been on another vBulletin site with games-so the technology is available.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #15
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Oh, okay then. I was wrong.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 03-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
montanarose9

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
Good idea! I've been on another vBulletin site with games-so the technology is available.
Hmm...are you talking about...
Never mind. I'm not going to mention it. But I think I know what site your talking about.
Anyway, that would be a great idea! You could pay some WI bucks to unlock some games and get WI bucks from playing them!
Old 03-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #17
greensparkly

pattycake is a jewel in the roughpattycake is a jewel in the rough

I personally think its a really good idea, and would definetly attract more people to the sight, and I don't mean to be a party poopers but there is a possibility that if it uses webkinz charactors that there might be some copyright issues.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:17 PM   #18
webkin1cutie

webkin1cutie is on a distinguished road

well like andrewhoya said it could clog up servers and mess up the site
webkin1cutie is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 08:30 PM   #19
uvs to read!
Gifted

agchick110 is just really niceagchick110 is just really nice

well if it would clog up the site, maybe they could make a new site with just games, there could be a link to it where the bearville insider link is now.
agchick110 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 08:35 PM   #20

porschegl will become famous soon enough

Oh I love the idea of having games on WI, since it is such a great site anyways.. the addition of games would be an added incentive... thanks for the idea.. porsche
Closed