Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 08:43 PM   #31
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz5929's Help Thread-Ask a question, get an answer!

View Post Originally Posted by AChip
Ok, I now understand how to give a Rep but can you tell me how it works.

Can you yourself only see how many rep points you have, is it just like
saying an extra thank you to that person for their information???

Do you get anything for receiving a certain amount of Reps??

Thanks
All that you do is click on the thumbs up under their avatar. You're the only one that can see your rep. Click on User CP and then scroll down. You don't get anything but your pride from rep!
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2008, 09:30 PM   #32
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz5929's Help Thread-Ask a question, get an answer!

Does anybody else have a question for me to answer?
Old 02-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #33
Webkinz :)

Asthmatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz5929's Help Thread-Ask a question, get an answer! 12 QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED ALREADY!!!!! YAY

Yes, I have another question...you've stated WHEN Webkinz day is (April 29) but could you tell me WHAT Webkinz Day is? THANKS
Old 02-08-2008, 01:07 AM   #34
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz5929's Help Thread-Ask a question, get an answer! 12 QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED ALREADY!!!!! YAY

I believe that it is the day that they celebrate the start of Webkinz World. If you log into your account on that day you get a present that can not be recieved any other way.
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 09:54 AM   #35
web.kin.zer

How do you put Come HERE for something and it brings you to that link?? Like in your Siggy you have 3 of them!!

○web○
Old 02-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #36

Asthmatic is an unknown quantity at this point

• To get a "come here" link, type the sentence in which you want to insert the link. (ex. Please come here to see my GE)
  • Highlight the word you want to use as your link ("here" in your case)
  • Click the button with the earth & an infinity-looking symbol ,located above along with the smilies, etc. [ In a quick reply, it is between the button with the A on it & the button with the mountains on it. In Advanced mode, it is in the middle of the second row of buttons. ]
  • In the pop-up box, type or paste the web address where you want people to go.
  • Click OK
  • You're done!

---------- Asthmatic added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

By the way, you can't test the link while in typing/edit mode; however, if you click "Preview Post" the link will work if done correctly.

Last edited by Asthmatic; 02-08-2008 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #37
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru

2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

how does a member become banned?
Old 02-08-2008, 09:27 PM   #38

Tanman is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by 2total
A member becomes banned by being mean. Saying bad words. Cheating. Stealing. Or other unkind things.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:34 PM   #39
iteach2ndgrade
Gift Guru

iteach2ndgrade is on a distinguished road

I am pretty new to WI and would like to add an avatar. How do I get/create one and then how do I add it?
iteach2ndgrade is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #40
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Asthmatic
Yes, I have another question...you've stated WHEN Webkinz day is (April 29) but could you tell me WHAT Webkinz Day is? THANKS
The day that webkinz was made.

---------- Webkinz5929 added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by web.kin.zer
How do you put Come HERE for something and it brings you to that link?? Like in your Siggy you have 3 of them!!

○web○
You would make something that says click HERE. Then highlight HERE with your cursor, click on the little globe pic witht the paper clip on the top toolbar. Insert the link there.

---------- Webkinz5929 added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 2total
They repeatidly to bad things to other members like saying bad words, or posting anything else that's bad.

---------- Webkinz5929 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by iteach2ndgrade
I am pretty new to WI and would like to add an avatar. How do I get/create one and then how do I add it?
To get one you can get pics from google, go to iconator.com, or go to any other icon sites. To add them then go to user cp, and create avatar. Then upload it.

Last edited by Webkinz5929; 02-09-2008 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed