Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #1
superstar39476
Gifted

superstar39476 is on a distinguished road

Default Webkinz World down time

I dont understand about when the site goes down every night. Some people say its only down for an hour some say 2. I live in Central time zone and it goes down for me at 11 pm every night and doesnt come back up until 6 am, and yes I have checked many times through out the night!! LOL What time does it go down for anybody else? I wanna play all night
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2007, 01:51 PM   #2
Konzo
Gift Guru

Konzo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz World down time

They do this put up the new stuff for tomorrow to be ready (like hourly activities, game of the day). Usually it is down from 12 AM KinzTime and is back up around 1 AM KinzTime.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:16 PM   #3
superstar39476
Gifted

Mine ALWAYS is down for 7 hours....
Old 08-25-2007, 02:20 PM   #4
pandapawn43

I think it does that because they don't expect older people on webkinz so they suspect that all the kids are in the bed so they shut down the site. I don't know because I am not on Webkinz at the time. Or they shut it down to fix the newzpaper and today's activities for the next day.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:23 PM   #5
superstar39476
Gifted

Ya but some people say they can get on late at night, I just wonder if they know something I dont...oh well
Old 08-25-2007, 03:35 PM   #6
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

It goes down every night at midnight KinzTime (EDST). It used to come back up again around 2am , but now it is usually 3 am or shortly after. This morning it was around 3:20 before it came back up.

For the people on the left coast it goes down at 9pm and back up around midnight!

I think it is taking longer because there are so many new accounts. Every night they add the new daily and hourly activities but they also run a maintenance program that 'unsticks' all the items that are stuck in doorways, or other places. I think with so many new people this is just taking longer and longer to do.

Just keep in mind WI never closes... we are open 24/7!
Old 08-25-2007, 03:43 PM   #7
Caroline182
Gifted

Maggie182 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Webkinz World down time

yea, what's the deal?

i live in new york, and it goes down at 12 on the dot... sometimes it comes up at one (rarely) and sometimes it doesn't come back up for hours... last night it came back up when i tried it at 4:45 in the morning... that's ridiculous!

i can see that many people have this problem, but is there anyone that it only goes down for an hour or so? reliably? usually wheni go on early in the morning, that's my time to play games in the arcade, and answer a few sets of questions on quizzy's so i have money the next day.... this is disrupting my life-lol

Maggie
Old 08-25-2007, 04:00 PM   #8
conception
Gift Guru

conception will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Katz
Every night they add the new daily and hourly activities but they also run a maintenance program that 'unsticks' all the items that are stuck in doorways, or other places.
really? I didn't know that... I have a cash cow trophy that's been stuck outside my egypt room for weeks... I wonder if I put something in the square where it used to go? If it was on a trophy pedestal, and I moved the pedestal after the trophy got stuck, do you think that would mess it up
Old 08-25-2007, 07:56 PM   #9
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by superstar39476
I live in Central time zone and it goes down for me at 11 pm every night and doesnt come back up until 6 am, and yes I have checked many times through out the night!!
You can usually get back in before the Main Page opens up in the morning by entering on a different route.

At the Main Page, click on FAQ or Customer Support or Bulletinz. The upper left of those pages has another 'enter here' display that usually opens up earlier than the Main Page.

View Post Originally Posted by conception
I have a cash cow trophy that's been stuck outside my room for weeks... I wonder if I put something in the square where it used to go? If it was on a trophy pedestal, and I moved the pedestal after the trophy got stuck, do you think that would mess it up.
Ouch! You should not have moved the pedestal that the trophy had been on. Now, it can't get unstuck because it would have to hang in the air where it had been before.

Try putting the same pedestal back where it was. If the trophy doesn't unstick after a few login/logouts then email Ganz. Under 'Customer Support' they have a standard form for you to fill out and the problem will get fixed in several days.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 08-25-2007, 08:00 PM   #10
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

the only time I got something unstuck is when I spoke to a live person at webkinz support
Closed