Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 11:05 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Calebs_Mom is on a distinguished road

Default WW Account Question...Help

Hi! Right now Im unable to access WW at all, and Im pretty sure it is a problem with my ISP internet provider, especially since Im on dial up. Im in the process of changing my ISP to get Broadband, and I was wondering if anyone knows if you can change your WW email address that you registered the account with?

I will no longer have access to that email address, once I change to Broadband, because my main email address, is with my dial up network. I can't load webkinz at all right now, so there is no way for me to check their site or help section to find out.

Any help will be appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 11:11 AM   #2
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

Default Re: WW Account Question...Help

i can not help you but i can tell you i have 5 accounts and 2 of them i have not been able to get into for the last 3 days i just called ganz and i am waiting to hear back from them
Old 02-25-2008, 11:21 AM   #3

Does the main webkinz page even load for you at all? I can get in maybe 1 time a day, but everytime I try it tells me that the server can't be found and the page can not be displayed. I was thinking maybe getting rid of dial up would help, but maybe they are having some kind of problems at Ganz? I have no idea.

---------- Calebs_Mom added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

By the way, this happened to us Saturday, around noon. Seems this happened to us on the same day.

Last edited by Calebs_Mom; 02-25-2008 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-25-2008, 11:22 AM   #4
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

I went to Webkinz.com and couldn't find any place to change it. I would suggest that after you get your new email address, just email them a message. I recently started a second account and I don't remember them asking for an email address.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:23 AM   #5
mags213707

♥ PupCream ♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

OK I had this problem b4...I thought Ganz was just to buzy but it was like that for a week so I figured it must have been my internet...So I did this and it worked: Go to google.com or Yahoo.com and type in Webkinz.com and click the one that brings you to the webkinz homepage! That is what I did and it worked for me!!
Hope I helped!!
♥ PupCream ♥
Old 02-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #6
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

saturday i got a loading screen and it stayed green and did nothing else. sunday it finally loaded but then kept kicking me out and i kept trying and finially the screen just went green again. this morning the screen is just green again and does nothing. it is happening on two of my accounts connie1234 and dude1122, i was think it might be the servers for these two accounts might not be working right so i have called ganz to see what they say. one of these accounts is huge and the other only has two pets and two room and under 20 items in the dock. this elimates one of my thereory that it could be because my account is too big. with my big account i usually tend to stay off webkinz durning their peak periods when the kids are on because my account just seems to run to slow and i have alot of trouble accessing it. i thought that this could be the problem but alll the kids are in school now and i still can not access my account. i have even tried late a tnight and still nothing
Old 02-25-2008, 11:35 AM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by Grandma001
I went to Webkinz.com and couldn't find any place to change it. I would suggest that after you get your new email address, just email them a message. I recently started a second account and I don't remember them asking for an email address.
Thank you so much, there may not be a place to do that when you make a new account. I have had to email them a few times, and they have sent the emails back there, but maybe just because thats where I emailed from right lol :/ *feels stupid* That is probably correct, I may not have had to register his account with an email address at all. I have been trying to change a ton of things, while I can still access my dial up edu isp account. It has been a mess trying to remember the places that I need to update to a new email with. I need to add this place to that list too. Thanks so much for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by ♥ PupCream ♥
OK I had this problem b4...I thought Ganz was just to buzy but it was like that for a week so I figured it must have been my internet...So I did this and it worked: Go to google.com or Yahoo.com and type in Webkinz.com and click the one that brings you to the webkinz homepage! That is what I did and it worked for me!!
Hope I helped!!
♥ PupCream ♥
Thanks for posting Pupcream! I tried this and I also downloaded 2 new browsers to try. Usually nothing will even FIND the webkinz.com page, just a white error page letting me know that it can't be found. My main ISP is through WVU College, but they have their main service through Sprint. On occasion I am able to load the page, but thats maybe once a day at best. That kind of makes it seem that maybe there is a problem with Sprints servers needing updated. It seems like if the site is busy, it won't even attempt to load the page, just gives that error message. Its really weird, especially since we have been there for so long and it has always at least found the page, until 3 days ago. I'm clueless really. I just hope that I can figure out whats causing it. My neighbors have different ISP, and all of them are able to go right to the page fine. I even had my ISP go there, it loaded the page fine for them. BUT only 1 time. They went back and it did them the same way it is doing me, and thats at the main place. Its really odd. It almost seems as if either Sprints servers are having problems, OR sprint for some reason, has some kind of firewall or block on the webkinz site. I really dont know what else it could be. My son has a computer of his own and it is brand new, but uses the same ISP i do, and his will not find the page either. That at least lets me know that it isn't my computer thankfully!!

And now that I have wrote a book........lol I think I better hush and post this!
Closed