Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #11
iluvbooks94
Gifted

iluvbooks94 is just really niceiluvbooks94 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Timeline

I think the smaller catagories would be cool. Maybe one for games, pets, clothing, room themes, events, stuff like that?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #12
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I'm on my itouch right now, so I'll just reply to these posts in one big posts, sorry about that!

Rockermom: that is a great idea! I think I've gone through that before. Maybe smaller things would work, or maybe we can have people work on smaller timelines and then put it in one big timeline later on. If we have too many subjects, it might become too specific and the timeline would he really short, KWIM? But great suggestion!

Badena: Thanks! I was thinking it could be a project that everyone could help with.

Iluvbooks: thanks for posting! the only problem with that suggestion is that if we do small timelines for small categories, then we might end up with some of the timelines being really small and some really big.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 12:04 AM   #13
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Hey Long time no see! I havent been on in a while either! I love the idea bc I am just coming back since like march and I am way lost on some stuff lol so yea I think the idea would be very helpful.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 01:24 AM   #14

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

I am sort of new to WW and WI, and I would love some kind of timeline like this. Great idea! Sounds like a lot of work, too, though.
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 05:32 AM   #15
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

What a lovely idea! I joined in early Apr 07, so I wouldn't mind helping! Its good to look back at the past, and sometimes the past can help you to discover the future
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #16

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Love the idea! But yeah, we would definitely need smaller categories than just everything WKW because so many things happen around the same time! Ganz usually introduces some things in WKW on the exact same day.
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #17
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Thanks for posting, everyone! I'll replycto them individually later, I'm on my itouch again.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:45 AM   #18
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

awesome idea amber, rep
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 12:01 PM   #19
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

WElcome back. I love that idea. And everyone has had great input. You got me thinking.

You could have one large time line with everything in the first post. Then break into up into individual categories for each next post. Categories could include main events (ie festivals), retired pets, new pets, solved recipes, etc, etc. Since it would be alot or work and researching, you could just start small and ask for help and people could sign up to do different categories.

If you want to start the project and want some help - I would love to help out. I'm a bit of a organization freak, so love these kinds of projects.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 07:37 PM   #20
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
Hey Long time no see! I havent been on in a while either! I love the idea bc I am just coming back since like march and I am way lost on some stuff lol so yea I think the idea would be very helpful.
Great to see you back! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by unsoclbuttrfly
I am sort of new to WW and WI, and I would love some kind of timeline like this. Great idea! Sounds like a lot of work, too, though.
Thanks! I think that it would be really fun to put together as well. Maybe I should start a thread on it? Not too sure about it yet, I need some suggestions.

View Post Originally Posted by crystal00000
What a lovely idea! I joined in early Apr 07, so I wouldn't mind helping! Its good to look back at the past, and sometimes the past can help you to discover the future
Thanks, Crystal!! We joined around the same time then- WKW was really different back then! And I totally agree with you on that one

View Post Originally Posted by Love, Jane.
Love the idea! But yeah, we would definitely need smaller categories than just everything WKW because so many things happen around the same time! Ganz usually introduces some things in WKW on the exact same day.
Thanks, Jane! Smaller categories would be cool- maybe it could be styled like the WIGEV and one big one at the end.

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
awesome idea amber, rep
Thanks Em

View Post Originally Posted by PaperButterfly
WElcome back. I love that idea. And everyone has had great input. You got me thinking.

You could have one large time line with everything in the first post. Then break into up into individual categories for each next post. Categories could include main events (ie festivals), retired pets, new pets, solved recipes, etc, etc. Since it would be alot or work and researching, you could just start small and ask for help and people could sign up to do different categories.

If you want to start the project and want some help - I would love to help out. I'm a bit of a organization freak, so love these kinds of projects.
Thanks, PaperButterfly! That's a pretty good idea- it can get members involved in it too. I'll add that to the first post, thanks!

If I start a thread, or if there is one, I'll be sure to let you know

Last edited by Dogluver620; 09-19-2009 at 07:37 PM..
Closed