Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel
nyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnelnyisutter is the light at the end of the tunnel

Default webkinz support the good and the bad

Ok, the good news is webkinz support called today and awarded me my POTM item and my son his exclusive item that we didn't receive when adopted pets on Saturday. We were very happy with that! Especially since we got to pick our gifts! So, support can work!

The bad news: While I had her on the phone, I decided to address the problem of my kids not getting rooms with their second pets on December. I told her that my son was supposedly awarded $1000 kc (which I never saw, but wasn't sure he didn't get), but that my daughter received nothing. While on the phone, she told me she gave my daughter 1000 kc. Unfortunately, I did not check the account while on the phone. After hanging up ,I asked my daughter how much kc she had. She told me a number. I signed on to her account and the amount was just what she had told me. She hadn't gotten the 1000kc. I signed off and on again to see if that would help. Nope.

So, I called back. Support called back and said her records showed that she had awarded the kc and she could do nothing about it.

Now, with my son, several weeks ago, when he was supposed to have gotten his 1000kc, I signed on to his account as soon as I got the email and he had less than 100kc, so I know there wasn't an additional 1000. I never knew if he signed on before I did and spent it or not. He is not as diligent as my dd on how much money he has so I didn't make a stink about it.

But, seeing what happened with my daughter's account, I am suspicious. My daughter is honest and she is very aware of how much money she has at all times. I believe her when she says it didn't increase.

But, support said "nothing I can do, there is a record that I gave her the kc". Are we just out of luck or is there more I can do?

A happy, but frustrated webkinz mom
nyisutter is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #2
Imma Gleek
Webkinz :)

maltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud ofmaltlvr5 has much to be proud of

Default Re: webkinz support the good and the bad

It's good you got the POTM gifts.To bad about the rooms in stuff good luck. You can go on ganz.com and click comments and sugestions if it helps!
maltlvr5 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2008, 07:52 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
Caleb'sMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I realize this is a problem, but it is an online computer game. What are we teaching our kiddos? So KC came up short on the internet. Truly there are more things to be concerned with in the world we live in today. Please put things in perspective, and model for your children that things happen but we deal with it and move on. Just looking at a bigger picture. I wish you the best.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #4
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

Well, at least its not more than 1000kc. Maybe you should log on her account and play 1000kc's worth of Quizzy's. Hope you figure this problem out!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 09:01 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Mandiola is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you contact webkinz support? I've had a few problems myself and just figured it ****** and there was nothing I could do. It's just a waste of real cash when these 'glitches' happen.. otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal. But if we have to pay real money for virtual 'prizes'.... we should get them.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #6
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah Yesterday I lost a... PURPLE LAVA!!! uh huh that's right can I say it one more time??? PURPLE LAVA!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 09:24 PM   #7
nyisutter/sutter12
Gifted

Well, thanks for the replies. Honestly, we aren't making that big a deal about it. The kids are ok with it, if not a bit dissapointed. And I am dissapointed for them. When you pay something, you expect to get what you pay for. And when someone tells you they have fixed a problem, you like to see that it really was fixed. Not just that their records "say" they have fixed it. I was just wondering if anyone else had dealt with this or if it is just some weird fluke with our accounts. Strange that both accounts did the same thing. What kind of example is that from a company?

As for modeling, they saw their mother calmly discuss the issue with a representative and not yell or fume, as I tried to advocate for them. If there's nothing more we can do, fine. But, if there is some easy fix for this, hey why not try. Yeah, it's a computer game. Not a big deal. But, it's also money spent for a product that I would like to get what I paid for.

As for playing Quizzy's. No way! I am not going to use up all their questions! I use that for extra homework for them! A great way to test their knowledge in a fun way!

I have already just about completely filled my sticker books on all levels on my account and am wondering what happens when I have none left to do! Do I get more questions?

Anyway, I guess the answer is there is no solution. So, we will just continue to have fun with the site.

---------- nyisutter added 20 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Mandiola
How do you contact webkinz support? I've had a few problems myself and just figured it ****** and there was nothing I could do. It's just a waste of real cash when these 'glitches' happen.. otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal. But if we have to pay real money for virtual 'prizes'.... we should get them.
Well, I called the customer service number that I was given here in the forums. But, I also used the contact link from the Webkinz site. They emailed me with a code to get into one of the help desk people. Having that code did the trick in getting to talk to a human. So you might start with the email. Good luck!

Last edited by nyisutter; 03-06-2008 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nyisutter is offline Female
Old 03-08-2008, 08:53 AM   #8
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

nope uir outta luck
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 03-08-2008, 10:19 AM   #9
Ariel75

You are out of luck just earn your money by buying more webkinz or playing games
Old 03-08-2008, 10:32 AM   #10
bubblemonkey13

It's just kc it isn't that big of a deal

I can see where you would be a little disappointed but really it isn't a huge deal
Closed