Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

vivalawebkinz is on a distinguished road

Red face Webkinz Stadium Time Total Confusion Help

I am so frustrated, not that i cant get into the beauty pageant, i know my time will come but the TIMING TO ENTER OR WATCH DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE here.
May I explain:

Webkinz Stadium and Todays Activities Link says enter at 5pm Kinztime, show at 7- 7:30kinztime. I suppose if you go at 7pm kinztime you can enter to watch. SO FAR I UNDERSTAND
THEN
from reading other webkinz insider posts it says you try to enter these pageants 2 hours before the show for a chance to be in it and Webkinz also say enter at 5pm. SO FAR I UNDERSTAND

NOW IS WHERE I LOOSE IT AND AM COMPLETELY OFF MY ROCKER CONFUSED
When i go at 5 pm to actually try to enter, IT SAYS PAGEANT IN PROGRESS???WHAT????I thought Webkinz says show at 7 pm so why is it in progress at 5 pm when you are suppose to register for the pageant?????????????????????????????????

FURTHERMORE, at 7 pm, when they say the contest should be on, it is FINISHED AND THERE ARE RESULTS
So either i am totally DUMB AND OUT TO LUNCH or the KINZTIME DOES OT JIVE!
CAN someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain all this to me I would be eternally grateful!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
Pokepal256

Whimsydragon08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Stadium Time Total Confusion Help

I'm having trouble, too. This afternoon, I tried to enter, but when I was finding which pet I wanted to enter, the button wasn't lit up.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:15 PM   #3
yellowbell

White-Terrier is on a distinguished road

me too!!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2008, 08:19 PM   #4

KathyY is an unknown quantity at this point

I was about to post the exact same thing...except if I go at 5:00 for a 7:00 show it says "Enter Pet" but then you cannot actually enter the contest. It's completely frustrating!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:37 AM   #5

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Yeah the buttons not lighting up for me but i'm part of the W.I.M.A.C .

---------- miss sherbert added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

so i cannot complain?i stay happy!

Last edited by miss sherbert; 04-20-2008 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
miss sherbert is offline Female
Closed