Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2007, 10:11 AM   #31
pm for it
Gift Guru

WebkinzMomX2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: is webkinz not loading for anyone else?

I have had the same problems since Friday too...taking forever to log on with rebooting, updating, running scans...sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.
Now with the link mom2hnemi sent, I finally got on this morning.

Funny that someone mentioned verizon! I was on the phone with them the other day since at that point I got NO internet connection at all. they said it was my phone jack. But now I am wondering if it's not a problem on their end.

Is everyone that is having problems a Verizon customer??!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2007, 11:44 AM   #32
MewPrincess
Webkinz :)

Mew Eevee is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzRthecutest
I've typed in www.webkinz.com several times, triple checked the spelling and it still brings me to a inncorect server page or just loads blank! anyone else having this problem?
Hapens to be all the time. Its really annoying
Old 10-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #33
Meowww
Gift Guru

soccerismylife004 will become famous soon enough

OMG The same thing is happening to me! I can't even get on webkinz!
soccerismylife004 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #34
cobrasocr
Gifted

Aslanathor is on a distinguished road

I asked the same question yesterday. I tried some "backdoor" methods...I went to www.ganz.com and clicked on their link to Webkinz World-that worked a few times. I then wrote to Ganz on the customer service page to see if they had some sort of answer, but I have yet to hear back from them since I sent the message yesterday afternoon.

I would guess that the addition of the Kinzville Academy along with some other things, the servers at Ganz are taxed and can't keep up yet. Probably an unexpected glitch in their technology.

I don't think it is based on carrier, service, laptop versus desktop, but just that individual site and the maintenance of it.

Best of luck to all on getting on....one warning, once you are on, you sometimes get booted as well.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:44 PM   #35
ask
Gift Guru

webkinzRthecutest has a spectacular aura about

i got in no trouble this morning! yay
Old 10-08-2007, 02:25 PM   #36
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

It's comforting to know that I'm not
the only one! lol
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 10-08-2007, 02:32 PM   #37
Gifted

Catalina is a jewel in the roughCatalina is a jewel in the rough

What's worse is that the few times I make it in, I've gotten booted in the middle of a game...and not received the KC I had won up to that point.

I sure hope they can resolve this problem quickly!
Old 10-08-2007, 02:36 PM   #38
Webkinz :)

sanabelle is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had problems in the past loading Webkinz and found that it was my router. Storms etc. can mess them up. All you have to do is go unplug your router and plug it back in again. It works every time for me. Sanabelle
Old 10-08-2007, 03:27 PM   #39
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

Hi, I has posted in the Somebody Help! section and began gathering data here and on another site. It most likely wasn't DNS since I was also trying to access the game via IP addresses... at first I thought it was a Verizon specific issues, but other peopel reported different providers and the same problem.... but I have an update!

Monday 3:25PM Update: Ganz just called me back! They said they know there has been a connection problem all weekend but it should be resolved now! I logged back in and the speed is normal (earlier, it was very amusing & frustrating to try to play Candy Bash 2 and watch Poncho shaking, move in slow motion, then super speed at random). I gave her the details we've gathered and took her extension down for if the problem recurs. She said it was the first time that they had this particular problem and believe it is resolved, but she, herself, didn't get the technical jargon they gave her.

Here are details of all the issues - http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...4&#post1903662
Old 10-08-2007, 05:06 PM   #40
Lil Kinz
shartz013 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Momma
Hi, I has posted in the Somebody Help! section and began gathering data here and on another site. It most likely wasn't DNS since I was also trying to access the game via IP addresses... at first I thought it was a Verizon specific issues, but other peopel reported different providers and the same problem.... but I have an update!

Monday 3:25PM Update: Ganz just called me back! They said they know there has been a connection problem all weekend but it should be resolved now! I logged back in and the speed is normal (earlier, it was very amusing & frustrating to try to play Candy Bash 2 and watch Poncho shaking, move in slow motion, then super speed at random). I gave her the details we've gathered and took her extension down for if the problem recurs. She said it was the first time that they had this particular problem and believe it is resolved, but she, herself, didn't get the technical jargon they gave her.

Here are details of all the issues - http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...4&#post1903662
I have not been able to log in -not even one time- in six weeks, try at different times of the day and nothing, white screen. I have done everything it says multiple times. How did you reach Ganz? Did they call you from an e-mail you sent or do you have a number to reach them. I would appreciate any information, please. My kids are so upset and frankly I am too, it's so frustrating. I have no problem with any other site, it is only WW. Venting, sorry! Thanks in advance for any advise. Shannon
Closed