Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 09:29 AM   #11
ask
Gift Guru

webkinzRthecutest has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: is webkinz not loading for anyone else?

thanks for being so helpful

at the customer support page you can log in from there! so thanks for helping! hopefully soon i can get in without the link
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2007, 10:11 AM   #12
InvisiBel1
Webkinz :)
InvisiBel1 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by doxiegirl71
It's doing the same thing for me to! I can get to other sites, but not webkinz. I've rebooted about six times!! I am on a laptop, are you? I can load it on my regular PC, just not my wireless laptop. I wonder if that has something to do with it?
This is the same problem I'm having. I can get onto Webkinz on my regular PC but not on my wireless laptop. This only started happening on Friday. Prior to that I was always able to get on without a problem. I can get on any other website without a problem and when I run "Diagnose Connection Problems", it says that Windows did not detect any problems with my internet connection. ???
Old 10-07-2007, 10:18 AM   #13
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

Angry Re: is webkinz not loading for anyone else?

It's not just you-I've been having the exact same problems since yesterday. My husband's a tech guy-I even had him look over our internet connections, all our settings etc. I rebooted the computer, updated my flash player. Sometimes it will be just fine, sometimes not. At least we are not alone (i was feeling completely computer unsavvy till now)
danathorn is offline Female
Old 10-07-2007, 10:25 AM   #14
MOMOFDOUBLES
MOMOFDOUBLES is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having the same problem on my laptop since friday, it is so frustrating!!!!!!!! the girls are getting upset that they are missing their chances for kinzcash. Grrrrr!
Old 10-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #15
ask
Gift Guru

yeah, i've been trying to trade, and people have sent and accused me of not sending! it was all very frustrating. try the link on the previous page. it worked for me
Old 10-07-2007, 10:30 AM   #16
InvisiBel1
InvisiBel1 is an unknown quantity at this point

The link on the previous page works but, unfortunately, when I click on Log In, the page never loads. It comes up and says Loading... 0%... and never increases.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:32 AM   #17
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Mine is loading fine!
Old 10-07-2007, 10:32 AM   #18
ask
Gift Guru

now thats whats happening to me too!

it worked before, but now its not! grrr. i'm trying to trade and its so frustrating
Old 10-07-2007, 10:33 AM   #19
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

im going on myinternet explorer, and road runner dosent load it, but firefox does.... i don't think it is webkinz, i think its the internet,.....................................................
Old 10-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #20
ask
Gift Guru

im on internet explorer...
Closed