Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 07:30 AM   #1
chickenme
Webkinz :)
chickenme is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Webkinz Married?

It is true that many people have wished that webkinz could be married, but the question is do you think that it is appropriate for a online game to allow characters get married. Reply here if you think that they should get married, or should they leave it as is.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2007, 07:32 AM   #2
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Married?

Dahling! It would be fun to have a wedding dress and tiny tuxedos to dress your pets in! You could create a lovely chapel and have a ceremony! But dahling we can't forget that they are cyber pets and it's all make belive dahling!
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 07-17-2007, 07:35 AM   #3
Gifted

luvv2flipp will become famous soon enough

I think it would be cool if webkinz could do that when you get older. Like not everyone is kids on there, Some are adults or teenagers. They should offer different stuff for older users.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:36 AM   #4
chickenme

Yea, i actually agree that they should let older users be able to do that. + they should add tons of wedding furniture+ brand new clothes.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:44 AM   #5
~As You Wish~
Gift Guru

readbooks3721 is a jewel in the roughreadbooks3721 is a jewel in the rough

buy there shouldn't be any thing bad. you could go visit them any time or would your houses be joined? how would it work??
readbooks3721 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2007, 07:44 AM   #6
abbabb141
Gifted
abbabb141 is on a distinguished road

i agree with princesstiara, because its make believe, its not real. and yes mabye they should add furinture and clothes, but like there arent papers that you have to file or anything, you just do it as like a cute thing with your friends.
abbabb141 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2007, 07:52 AM   #7
jewcrish

EmmiegGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be fun with little chapels and wedding and bridesmades dresses, but i dont think the parents would be very happy if their little pets got married. on other interactive sites it has been their downfall allowing these relationships. maybe if it was their own pets in the relationships it would be better. but if it wasnt then what happens if there is divorce? i personal think that would make the kids not want to play anymore. and thatd be very sad
Old 07-17-2007, 08:01 AM   #8
eb4life
Gifted

Web4life will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by princesstiara
Dahling! It would be fun to have a wedding dress and tiny tuxedos to dress your pets in! You could create a lovely chapel and have a ceremony! But dahling we can't forget that they are cyber pets and it's all make belive dahling!
Agreed exepct without the dahlings
Web4life is offline Female
Old 07-17-2007, 08:46 AM   #9
chickenme

Hey guys im back.(person who started thread lol). If you were allowed to be marry your webkinz pets with another players pet it would work out so that you can both visit each others houses whenever you wanted to. But unlike how when the player who owns the house has guests over, they are not allowed to edit their room. When your webkinz hunsband/wife was over you would be allowed to edit your house. Continue posting on good ideas that should happen if they allowed you to get married
Old 07-17-2007, 08:52 AM   #10
marcusmouser123

tanshybaeuty is an unknown quantity at this point

well webkinz can't actully get married but u can pretend. me and my friends webkinz got married in my house. just buy an outfit and a cake and invite some guests.

write me if you don't like the idea
Closed