Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
Gifted

DTTiger is a glorious beacon of lightDTTiger is a glorious beacon of lightDTTiger is a glorious beacon of light

Default WI Twitter revised...

Okay, so I do twitter, seemingly so does WI.

Anyways I wondering what the chance was that WI, or maybe someone else already does this, that posts the rares when they are on.

I would love to use the "device updates on" options, but there is too much other stuff (general conversation) posted on the main account for my limited text messages. Having a twitter account dedicated to merely the rares, no other conversation would be a great plus for me, and possibly many others. The freedom of being out and about in your real life and get the twitter text telling the rare when it is available so I can make arrangements to get home or get to a computer somewhere-somehow. LOL!

Just a suggestion...
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
Lol :)
Webkinz :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WI Twitter revised...

i dont twitter. sounds like fun, though
Maine is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 04:09 PM   #3
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Sorry, I can't help you! I don't go on Twitter.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 04:19 PM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Interesting idea. I'll make sure Justin takes a look at this. Right now we "Tweet" the titles of our front page articles, the rare info, and occasionally Justin posts a comment. Yesterday we gave out a Griffin Emblem Rug to one of our "followers".

For those of you who may not be familiar with Twitter, you can take a look at our "feed" without signing up for anything. Just go to this site: Webkinz Insider (widotcom) on Twitter.
FIA is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #5

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I don't do Twitter, sorry! But I just read FIA's post, and it's very helpful.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 06:23 PM   #6
Gifted

DTTiger is a glorious beacon of lightDTTiger is a glorious beacon of lightDTTiger is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Interesting idea. I'll make sure Justin takes a look at this. Right now we "Tweet" the titles of our front page articles, the rare info, and occasionally Justin posts a comment. Yesterday we gave out a Griffin Emblem Rug to one of our "followers".

For those of you who may not be familiar with Twitter, you can take a look at our "feed" without signing up for anything. Just go to this site: Webkinz Insider (widotcom) on Twitter.
Ya, I did see that, lucky guy. I won a contest involving Twitter a few days ago and got a cool prize, funny how twitter works like that.

I've enjoyed it, and DO follow the regular WI twitter account, but it isn't on an alert to send me the text...

Problem would be, needing the 3 countries like posted on the WI, and for me I would need central time, so that is making a lot of twitter accounts, so maybe it isn't an idea that will work.

hmmphrr, lol
Old 05-14-2009, 08:39 PM   #7
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Hmm... interesting idea! I do agree that Justin should see this!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 04:46 AM   #8
Gifted

Justin.... Where are you? LOL!
Old 05-16-2009, 06:18 AM   #9
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Hi, DTTiger!

Interesting thought here. I, too, am interested in Justin's comment when he can get here. Too busy giving out prizes to lucky winners. Hope something can be worked out for you. I don't use Twitter but anything that would alert me to the rares of the day would be a good thing.

bk
beekay is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 07:06 AM   #10
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

LOL... Sorry, FIA PM'd me about it and I responded to her PM but didn't respond here. Unfortunately, multiple Twitter accounts for WI would be confusing and hard to keep up with (I already have 3 that I keep up with now WI, FRI and my personal one).... Sorry!
Justin is offline Male
Closed