Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Hi everyone! I am 8dance4eva10, an experienced WI member who has been here since the 2nd of June 2007. I have decided to make a list of tips that can help all WI members out on how to keep your stay on WI fun and enjoyable! If you have any questions, please ask.
1. Have fun! WI was made to have people of different ages come together to discuss a big addiction between all of them; WEBKINZ! Making friends, chatting, and figuring stuff out is what WI provides us so have fun with it!
2. Stay safe! Although WI is an extremely safe community, we have to remember to stay safe! That means no sharing of ages, cities, phone numbers, e-mails.. or anything else that can express personal information about you! We want everybody here to stay safe.
3. Follow the rules! WI provides a list of rules so we can follow tips 1 & 2. We all need to remember to follow the rules at all times so WI can stay fun! If you don't know where the rules, go to the top of the page and then click "Rules" underneath the lovely drawed fair.
4. Ask questions! If you are unsure of something, be sure to ask someone or post a thread about it. A WI member will reply to your thread and help you out! Oh, and don't worry, your questions will never sound "silly" We all had those same questions when we joined WI too!
5. Be kind! WI is a huge, happy, online community and we want to keep it that way! Remember to stay nice to your fellow members and treat people the way you want to be treated. If you ever see someone being mean, please click the red flag underneath their post.
6. Help eachother out! If you see someone having trouble, be sure to lend them a hand. You will feel better and they will feel better too!
7. Read first! If you see a thread you want to reply on, make sure you read a few of the posts first. If the question was already answered and you post the answer again your post really didn't make an effect on the thread.
8. Please & Thank you! What your teachers tell you are correct! Please and thank you are the 2 most valuable saying to say. It shows other members you are caring, and polite.
9. Proper grammer! Although its not mandatory, it makes it much easier for WI members to understand what you are saying. "Text speak" is also a bit hard to understand sometimes as well. Type correctly, and you will be understood more!
10. No caps! Typing in caps lock sends a strong message; whether meant or not. People will think you are mad at then, yelling, or anything along those lines. Make sure your caps lock is off!
11. Give rep! Its just the nice thing to do! If someone has been kind, helpful, or just an overall good WI members, click that little thumb and you have brighten someones day!
12. Don't spam! Spamming just show that you are not posting for fun.. you are posting to gain like a bunch of free posts. Remember to earn your posts well.
Smaller tips coming soon. Thanks for reading!
If you can't read tip #3 & #9, please highlight the text and then you can read it. Thanks lilypad for Tip #11 Thanks curioqueen for Tip #12
Last edited by 8dance4eva10; 03-07-2008 at 08:49 PM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.