Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 06:57 AM   #11
call me maisy! :)
Gift Guru

maisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant future

Default Re: WI Time Savers

Thankyou Weberlilly!
maisydog13 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 11:38 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
Ziffster is a jewel in the roughZiffster is a jewel in the rough

I like the WIDot tweeter but was thinking of taking it to the next step. Like WOW if it was linked to the rares & Kinzshop display box so when they go red showing 'on now' a tweet would go out. I like don't go anywhere without my laptop with wireless internet (so I can do school work when onthe bus and stuff) and thought it would be neet if more tweets went out like:
Doug in Blue Now
Egypitian Vase in Curio Shop Now
Green Dress at Kinzstyle 325KC Now
Hourly Event PrizeKlaw Now
Snow White Mining on Curio Shop Page Now
Like in real time what is going on.

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
All of the ones at the top were looked at closely by WI staff members. They thought that they would be the most help to WI members
View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
WI has never endorsed the ideas of "top posts" or picking the Best OF anything.....just to keep everything equal and keep the sanctity of the reason for WI.
That ls why thught that the posts at the top were written by people at WI - but if they are picked like how is that different than a 'competition?
Ziffster is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 01:46 PM   #13
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Ziffster
I like the WIDot tweeter but was thinking of taking it to the next step. Like WOW if it was linked to the rares & Kinzshop display box so when they go red showing 'on now' a tweet would go out. I like don't go anywhere without my laptop with wireless internet (so I can do school work when onthe bus and stuff) and thought it would be neet if more tweets went out like:
Doug in Blue Now
Egypitian Vase in Curio Shop Now
Green Dress at Kinzstyle 325KC Now

Snow White Mining on Curio Shop Page Now
Like in real time what is going on.

That ls why thught that the posts at the top were written by people at WI - but if they are picked like how is that different than a 'competition?
If you have your laptop with internet access with you at all times, you can easily see the Rares and the PJ's Outlet items. The daily activities (such as: Hourly Event PrizeKlaw Now) are on the left-hand side for your convenience, so you can access these three things at once. You can have the tweets sent to your phone also. The nice thing about the Rares Tweet, is that you get many hours' notice. The other tweets, for events without warning such as PJ, Doug, Snow White, etc, would not get to you as fast as checking on WI, there is often a lag time with tweeting esp in daytime. Since these things often last only an hour, time is of the essence.

As for the stickies:
Many of the stickied threads were written by members who were moderators at the time, and have stepped down since, for a variety of reasons (family, work, etc). Therefore they now appear to be Gift Gurus usually. But they were staff at the time that they wrote the sticky.

Some of the stickied guides were written by regular members, and were judged to be exceptional by the staff. They were not chosen for reasons of popularity, but because of the information in them. This is a staff decision.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed