Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 01:03 PM   #1
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

Default WI - Time Out?

Hi Helpful Friends!

Does anyone know how long you can be on Webkinz Insider and be 'inactive' (like you're not actively posting or moving around, just on one page) before you are 'kicked off' and have to re-enter your UserName/Password to get back in??

I'm asking becasue I (maybe like a lot of others?) tend to have a lot going on my computer and Sometimes the WI page I'm viewing may sit a while when I check email or play Webkinz or do other things. . .It seems like I've had to log in a lot just lately so I wonder what the 'time out' period is. . .

Thanks for any help!!

--arcadefire
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: WI - Time Out?

i dont think they have one... all i know is that webkinz has one
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2007, 01:30 PM   #3
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
i dont think they have one... all i know is that webkinz has one
There definitely IS wone for Webkinz Insider too. . . I think it is like 15 minutes long (maybe?). . .Does anyone know??
Old 08-07-2007, 01:32 PM   #4
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure how long it is either.. but 15 mins seems about right. I have noticed that since the big problem with the servers that Justin worked so hard to fix I have had the same problem... log in.. log in.. log in..
Old 08-07-2007, 02:09 PM   #5
arcadefire
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Katz
I'm not sure how long it is either.. but 15 mins seems about right. I have noticed that since the big problem with the servers that Justin worked so hard to fix I have had the same problem... log in.. log in.. log in..

Okay -- Whew! For a minute there I thought it was JUST ME!!

Thanks Katz!!!
Old 08-07-2007, 02:12 PM   #6
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

No problem Arcadefire.... for a while I thought it was just me! lol...
Old 08-07-2007, 02:17 PM   #7
pandapawn43

Well you can click Remember me when you log in so that never happens.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:21 PM   #8
Gifted

I always click 'remember me' but it still happens. Like I said, it has just been happening since the big server problem, so maybe too many people were logging in and then just sitting or walking away.. so they changed it so it logs us out. I'm guessing.... that is just my experience.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:26 PM   #9
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I thought it was my computer glad to hear others are experiencing it to. One minute I'm here and the next someone calls Mommy and away I run completely forgetting to come back for a few minutes or hours.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:29 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
Kimber is an unknown quantity at this point

i do not think they have a time limit but if there is just click remember me so you dont have to retpye your username and password
Closed