Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

Default WI Themes/Skins

Hello,

I think, we should have more themes/skins for WI. Like, if it was Valentine's Day, the whole site could be red and pink and white. Or for Christmas, green and red. Or for Halloween, black and orange. I know it might be too much work, so if you think it is, you may say so.

Or, we could maybe be able to make our own skins, just like we are able to customize our profile. We could pick a background, and borders, etc.

Tell me what you think!
Catza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: WI Themes/Skins

Great idea!
I would give you a rep but you were the last person I gave a rep lol!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 12:02 PM   #3
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

good idea....
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #4
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

i do enjoy the festivities
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #5
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

That would be a good idea, but it's hard to make a skin, get all the images matching that skin, etc. And if they did it for holidays, it would only be there for what, a few days or weeks? I don't know, maybe a different skin, but not one for each holiday.

And having members make their own skins...that could get a bit...hectic. Some members could go crazy with it, and waddya know, you wouldn't be able to see anything! It could take up a lot of space and make WI slow, having do many skins. And making skins is hard work. You have to have images to match the skins, and you have to know how.

They're good ideas, but I don't think they could work...

rep.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:46 PM   #6
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

Well, although that is a good idea, I think it may be a lot of work and could slow down the site. Perhaps, a different skin for every new year?
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 01:48 PM   #7
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

that is a good idea......what do you have in mind

?
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 02:46 PM   #8

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: WI Themes/Skins

i agree! i would LUV 2 see this site pink or lime green, rather than blue. as 4 makin our own, that would b AWESOME!
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 03:00 PM   #9
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, that is a good idea, I do get bored with the blue site every once in a while. When I first came to WI, and I custimized my profile for the first time, I expected the rest of the site to look the same way too.
If you look at the bottom of this page, or any page of WI, there is a little drop-down called "quick style chooser". This makes the theme different.
sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 03:01 PM   #10

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

I love that idea nice idea
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
none but one