Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 02:19 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: WI suggestion: "Moods" To tell how people feel like on WW!

It's an ok idea. I don't really see a point in telling people your mood...
Andykinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #52
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a cool idea!
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2009, 03:58 PM   #53
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Thanks everyone.
pounder is offline Male
Old 08-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #54
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Oooh... I am going to differ just a bit here.

I do not see your idea as "bad".

I just see it as Unrelated to Webkinz. Not that your feelings are not important!

This is a Webkinz Forum, where people of ALL ages, even children (hopefully supervised!) adiults, grandparents, teens etc come here to talk about their Webkinz related experiences.
(with a few thread exceptions)

I would hate to see you posting the fact that you were angry or mad on a thread and some sensitive people NOT
post on your thread because they did not want to upset your further.

This is a forum all about Webkinz!! and we are here because we love them and share this commonality.

I do
like the idea to tell how you are feeling, if it is important to you.

Thanks for sharing this. It could stop some misunderstandings before they start!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 07:50 AM   #55
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Oooh... I am going to differ just a bit here.

I do not see your idea as "bad".

I just see it as Unrelated to Webkinz. Not that your feelings are not important!

This is a Webkinz Forum, where people of ALL ages, even children (hopefully supervised!) adiults, grandparents, teens etc come here to talk about their Webkinz related experiences.
(with a few thread exceptions)

I would hate to see you posting the fact that you were angry or mad on a thread and some sensitive people NOT
post on your thread because they did not want to upset your further.

This is a forum all about Webkinz!! and we are here because we love them and share this commonality.

I do
like the idea to tell how you are feeling, if it is important to you.

Thanks for sharing this. It could stop some misunderstandings before they start!
It sure could stop it before it happens. I've had it happen before to me, and I don't like it one bit.

Thanks Rockermom!
pounder is offline Male
Old 08-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #56
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Moods? We already have moods - etc. THey are emoticons that you can share and post on your friends profile/threads. Also, some people might be really reserved and don't want to post their mood...
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #57
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

I like this idea..alot!
Mystic is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #58
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

This has been suggested before, and I think it would be a wonderful idea. That way, people know how you're feeling.

For example, if you're sad, they can say, "What's wrong? "

Rep!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2009, 03:19 PM   #59
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
Moods? We already have moods - etc. THey are emoticons that you can share and post on your friends profile/threads. Also, some people might be really reserved and don't want to post their mood...
There is a difference between emoticons and moods Plus, I don't think they would require that you post your mood; just have it as something you can choose to fill out, like having an avatar, signature, etc..
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 08-26-2009, 04:18 PM   #60
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

This has been suggested before, and I love the idea! I think it would be a cool addition.

EDIT;; And maybe our 'mood' can be at the bottom of each post, like where 'gender' and 'give rep' are?

Rep!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amanda was here, hobos and tacos, hurricanes, julianne-was-here!!!, moods, pounder