Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #61
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Stuff

Congrats on our wonderful GCs on their lovely badges!
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #62
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Our new bars are lovely! Thank you so much ♥
Hugs upon hugs! ♥Q
View Post Originally Posted by wildhare1357
Thank you very much to Flamedance and you Pat!

What a lovely bar to go with my purple spinny
Thank you everyone for the wonderful surprise!
View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
I loved all the badges, and don't think that any one is better than the other. I want to thank everyone for contributing on this thread, so that us Gift Coaches could get our own badge.

I really appreciate it, and enjoy it, and I'm very proud to wear it
View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
Wow, I have to say.... I actually got a little teary-eyed after reading all the posts leading up to this point. To know how much our work is appreciated just means so much! And then FlameDance and Clara, to see you put together two lovely bars and then have one implemented is a lovely surprise! Many thanks and warm fuzzies to all of you!
View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
A warm thank you to all who posted with their very very kind words - as Momma and Wild mentioned earlier, our purple is an honour as it is... now with these bars, aren't we fancy! It is an honour to be able to work with a community with such thoughtful people such as all of you - many thanks to each and every one of you for your input and your time thinking about this!
View Post Originally Posted by mommaluvsmush
Oh my goodness!

Mush did a back flip when he saw this -- and you all know how lazy he is! LOL

Thanks so much for the honor of being a coach and for the lovely badge. I wear it with my head held high : )

PURPLE PRIDE!!!!
I am so happy you guys got a badge. I loved Flamedance's as well so nice and bright. Either badge would have looked great and it is just wonderful that you now have one. Anyway to say thank you. You guys are totally awesome

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
I'm sad my idea wasn't used, but ClaraZ's were in fact much nicer. They look lovely.
Don't be sad. I loved yours. It was very well done. Unfortunately though only one could be chosen. It would make a great avatar though
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #63
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Congrats on your new badges GCs! You definitely deserve them!
Jenny is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 08:00 PM   #64
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I edited the front page of this thread!

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 04-13-2011 at 08:00 PM..
Old 04-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #65
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
I edited the front page of this thread!
View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
WI already has member badges -- WIki SysOp, Admin, Graphics Staff and Mod badges. I think these are fine and more shouldn't be added due to the issue of jealousy. These staff members worked hard to earn their titles, thus I believe they should be the only ones to get a badge. Sure, Gifted and Gift Guru are hard to get, but they're aren't as big of an honor as the other titles. Basically, if you are asked if you want a specific status, that means you are a wonderful member and thus deserve a badge. However, I think that a Gift Coach badge should be added, since one is asked to be a gift coach.
I think Baby_G should also get some of the credit here since I think the first inkling was in her post above . Also, there are some GCs that were left off the list and I want to make sure all our GCs are recognized if you are going to list any:
bonnie
cbjhockey
CindyMommy
cocoharry
countrychic11
Dustbunny
funmamas
gotchagood5
katey3007
kinzmom1924
mathmom2
myJbees
mommaluvsmush
SillieGoosie
wildhare1357

I know it is so tricky trying to recognize individuals in something like this, so I think a big Thank You to everyone involved in coming up with this idea is the greatest way to recognize everyone with special thanks to those who designed the badges. That's what makes the WI community so awesome is everyone's teamwork!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 10:54 PM   #66

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I think Baby_G should also get some of the credit here since I think the first inkling was in her post above . Also, there are some GCs that were left off the list and I want to make sure all our GCs are recognized if you are going to list any:
bonnie
cbjhockey
CindyMommy
cocoharry
countrychic11
Dustbunny
funmamas
gotchagood5
katey3007
kinzmom1924
mathmom2
myJbees
mommaluvsmush
SillieGoosie
wildhare1357

I know it is so tricky trying to recognize individuals in something like this, so I think a big Thank You to everyone involved in coming up with this idea is the greatest way to recognize everyone with special thanks to those who designed the badges. That's what makes the WI community so awesome is everyone's teamwork!
I put that thing on the bottom of the page for a reason, to see what i frogot. I needed to know this!

Ok, thanks kinzmom1924 for the comment. I added the rest of the GC Staff.

And cbjhockey is not a GC anymore . . .it is ok of you frogot.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 04-13-2011 at 10:52 PM..
Old 04-13-2011, 10:56 PM   #67
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
I put that thing on the bottom of the page for a reason, to see what i frogot. I needed to know this!

Ok, thanks kinzmom1924 for the comment. I added the rest of the GC Staff.

And cbjhockey is not a GC anymore . . .it is ok of you frogot.
LOL! I actually knew that... just hadn't updated my list before I copied it - good thing you caught it. We keep trying to pullllll her back!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #68

LOL! I actually knew that... just hadn't updated my list before I copied it - good thing you caught it. We keep trying to pullllll her back!
I got rid of it, i just noticed because i remember him or her being a Gift-Coach, it is ok if you frogot.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:31 AM   #69
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

To all of our wonderful Gift Coaches
(if I missed anyone - I am so sorry!) ~

bonnie
CindyMommy
cocoharry
countrychic11
Dustbunny
funmamas
gotchagood5
katey3007
kinzmom1924
mathmom2
myJbees
mommaluvsmush
SillieGoosie
wildhare1357

.... you are all such wonderful servants & members of this community.

I an so glad that you have joined the BADGEd Group.

I think I've traded with all of you at some point - and you are a QUALITY bunch of people! Two thumbs up!
And to my personal - dusty - doc - rockin' DUSTBUNNY ~ you look FABULOUS with that Purple badge!!!

HUGE Hugs for each of you!

Bankskinz

Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 10:45 AM   #70

Thanks for the post.
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, badges r annoying, gift coaches rock!, i like badges! hmph, jelous badges, thanks for the tags, the gc's got a new badge!, we ♥ our gcs!, you are beautiful(: