Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #51
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Insider Stuff

Wow, I have to say.... I actually got a little teary-eyed after reading all the posts leading up to this point. To know how much our work is appreciated just means so much! And then FlameDance and Clara, to see you put together two lovely bars and then have one implemented is a lovely surprise! Many thanks and warm fuzzies to all of you!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #52
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

A warm thank you to all who posted with their very very kind words - as Momma and Wild mentioned earlier, our purple is an honour as it is... now with these bars, aren't we fancy! It is an honour to be able to work with a community with such thoughtful people such as all of you - many thanks to each and every one of you for your input and your time thinking about this!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 05:13 PM   #53
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

And yes! What a surprise!!!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #54
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

WOOHOO!!! Congrats to all of our purple ladies, your badges are well deserved!
Old 04-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #55
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Oh my goodness!

Mush did a back flip when he saw this -- and you all know how lazy he is! LOL

Thanks so much for the honor of being a coach and for the lovely badge. I wear it with my head held high : )

PURPLE PRIDE!!!!
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Old 04-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #56
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Where was i all this time? Sorry, i completly ingored this thread because of the He.P. stuff i had to do about . . .i'm back. So there's a lot of more posts now! Wowzer!

YAY! You got your badges!

It was TheFlamedance's, Webberlilly's and my idea. Webberlily posted it first. Thank Webberlily and thanks TheFlamedance for calling the idea and i just kind of did the same thing.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 04-13-2011 at 07:06 PM..
Old 04-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #57
Gift Guru

wait...I thought the badge idea was mine?
Old 04-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #58

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
wait...I thought the badge idea was mine?
It was? I'll add you to the list.

When did the GC'S get their badges anyways?

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 04-13-2011 at 07:14 PM..
Old 04-13-2011, 07:15 PM   #59
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
It was? I'll add you to the list.

When did the GC'S get their badges anyways?
TheFlamedance and Pat both made badges, Pat's is being used. Webberlily just liked the idea

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
WI already has member badges -- WIki SysOp, Admin, Graphics Staff and Mod badges. I think these are fine and more shouldn't be added due to the issue of jealousy. These staff members worked hard to earn their titles, thus I believe they should be the only ones to get a badge. Sure, Gifted and Gift Guru are hard to get, but they're aren't as big of an honor as the other titles. Basically, if you are asked if you want a specific status, that means you are a wonderful member and thus deserve a badge. However, I think that a Gift Coach badge should be added, since one is asked to be a gift coach.

They got their badges today I believe
Old 04-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #60

Ok . . .thanks. It's good they get a badge.
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, badges r annoying, gift coaches rock!, i like badges! hmph, jelous badges, thanks for the tags, the gc's got a new badge!, we ♥ our gcs!, you are beautiful(: