Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #21
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Stuff

Just in case Justin liked the Gift Coach having badges theory (I like the idea!), I made one. I understand he most likely won't use it, but I hope you like it!

Click the image to open in full size.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #22
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

I don't honestly think that the badge on the banner making would be a good idea. Now for the Gift Coaches, I think would be a great idea, they have the time and patience to work with everyone no matter how hard the person is having. By the way, TheFlamedance that is a good job! It looks like the other badges but for the GC's only.
GSGO is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #23
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by GSGO
By the way, TheFlamedance that is a good job! It looks like the other badges but for the GC's only.
Thank you!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 10:57 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

That is true, Webberlily. I think that will work . . .

So everyone's saying that Gift Coaches should get an badge? That would work, i didn't think of that . . .

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 04-06-2011 at 10:57 PM..
Old 04-07-2011, 01:02 AM   #25
32icey

pop55 is on a distinguished road

i would do it
pop55 is offline Male
Old 04-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #26
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by xx_jenny_xxx
It's a good idea, but like others have said, there would be alot of jealousy and i don't think it's really necessary. I think Cocoabean is the one that makes the banners, so if that happened it would really just go to Cocoabean (and maybe a few others, i think theres someone else that helps but i can't remember who)
But i get what you're saying about comparing it to the GE, but all of the gifted statuses are something that has to be worked for, but with the banners, i'm pretty sure it's always the same people that make them every time so it's not really something that other people can work for like with the GE as you mentioned.
It's fine the way it is. I don't think adding a bunch of extra stuff like this is really necessary.
Agreed
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #27
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by xx_jenny_xxx
It's a good idea, but like others have said, there would be alot of jealousy and i don't think it's really necessary. I think Cocoabean is the one that makes the banners, so if that happened it would really just go to Cocoabean (and maybe a few others, i think theres someone else that helps but i can't remember who)
But i get what you're saying about comparing it to the GE, but all of the gifted statuses are something that has to be worked for, but with the banners, i'm pretty sure it's always the same people that make them every time so it's not really something that other people can work for like with the GE as you mentioned.
It's fine the way it is. I don't think adding a bunch of extra stuff like this is really necessary.
Let's give credit where credit is due, please. As far as I know, the banners were all made by FOM - Fairlyoddmom, except for I believe one that was made by Cocoabean.

You can see all our Banners here:

Webkinz Insider Banners - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #28
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

There would definitely be jealousy. Sorry.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #29

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by SophieKinz1999
There would definitely be jealousy. Sorry.
Webberlily thought of a great idea that won't lead to jealousy. The GC's get badges! I think that "Webkinz" should have one and "Lil'Kinz" and "Gift Gurus" and "Gift Trainees" and "Gifteds" the "W" is ok, but we should be able to type a "slogan" under our usernames the "W" just is there to tell you your WW id and that would be impossible for my "W" to be a WW id of mine, i mean He.P. to me is a Webkinz . . . and the best thing out on this thing we call "earth" but anyway . . .i think Webber give an good idea. I also wonder where the GRPHX member went. I found this page with the whole staff and i found 2 i've never seen before.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 04-07-2011 at 06:12 PM..
Old 04-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Just in case Justin liked the Gift Coach having badges theory (I like the idea!), I made one. I understand he most likely won't use it, but I hope you like it!

Click the image to open in full size.
that's beautiful!
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, badges r annoying, gift coaches rock!, i like badges! hmph, jelous badges, thanks for the tags, the gc's got a new badge!, we ♥ our gcs!, you are beautiful(: