Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Lightbulb WI Status

Hi, thanks for checking out my thread, first of all. (:

I'm not even sure if this is possible or allowed, but I have a WI suggestion.
What if, on our profiles, we had statuses? Kind of like Facebook statuses. Example: "mcgymnast9 is: playing pizza palace!" Or even something fun like: "mcgymnast9 is: eating Oreos!"

This probably isn't even a good idea, I just had the thought & wanted to post it. Tell me what you think. (;

Last edited by mcgymnast9; 04-24-2009 at 04:17 PM..
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: wi status

I think someone's already suggusted this, but its still a good idea
It would be kinda cool to see like: "Lake is looking for a new siggie & avvie" or "Lake is role-playing with her friends."

Great Suggustion!
Old 04-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I think there already is a feature that lets you know which part of the forum the person is viewing. It will also let you know the last time they were on. I think there is a way to turn this feature off and on for privacy reasons. Maybe someone else can tell you more.
K1234 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

OMG!! that would be so cool! but I don't think vBulletin has it
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

This would be very cool! I would use it (:
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #6
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Last Activity: Today 08:08 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Forum WI Rules & Suggestions

mcgymnast9, This is what it says under your profile..I just checked.
K1234 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #7
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Smile Re: wi status

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
I think someone's already suggusted this, but its still a good idea
It would be kinda cool to see like: "Lake is looking for a new siggie & avvie" or "Lake is role-playing with her friends."

Great Suggustion!
Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't notice. But yeah, I like your examples.
Thanks for commenting. (:

View Post Originally Posted by K1234
I think there already is a feature that lets you know which part of the forum the person is viewing. It will also let you know the last time they were on. I think there is a way to turn this feature off and on for privacy reasons. Maybe someone else can tell you more.

Yes, I know about those. I guess what I'm talking about is a more personalized status - one where you can write in specific things you are doing or how you are feeling..

Last edited by mcgymnast9; 04-24-2009 at 04:21 PM..
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #8
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

This option is great for tellling what the member is doing WI wise. However, Mcgymnast9's idea can say more of what the member is doing
Old 04-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

I wouldn't mind as long as I could turn it off or have a message posted that I made. Like "Having fun in the forum" or something like that.
K1234 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #10
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a cool idea!

But there's a HUGE problem with this. People would then [possibly] think that this meant they could tell their location. And this would NOT be okay. So, I would like to, but however, people may post personal information. Like saying: [RANDOM LOCATION!]

Location: I'm at Papa John's 1234567 in Sunnyville USA sitting at booth 4 with the laptop.

I don't think most people would go into much detail, but still.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, code orange, mcgymnast9, wi status