Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #231
photographer
Webkinz :)

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WI STAFF -- our holiday gift for you!

I have klock's sprite!

Click the image to open in full size.

Part of teaching, part of loving twilight. xD What better represents the two with a apple?
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #232

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Here's one I made for Wendy. I made a snowman because her avatar is a picture of a snowman. That and I couldnt find anything that she liked xD

Wendys icon.PNG

Let's hope we can make at least one for everyone on the list by Christmas Eve. I might make another in a while.

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 12-21-2009 at 07:48 PM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:51 PM   #233
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

I will try to make somemore later or tomorrow!
rnw9 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 10:47 PM   #234

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I made one for commodore, I'm not sure if she has one yet. (I saw a flower on her profile, so I thought she must haveliked flowers )

pointsetta.PNG
Old 12-22-2009, 12:38 PM   #235
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

That's really good.

No idea what to do for jms, so.....

Last year, I remember PMing nr7769 and asking her what she liked. This is what she said...

Quote:
I like puppies (especially yellow labs, LOL) and animals of any kind. I like softball and pocketbooks and shoes

Last edited by ave; 12-22-2009 at 12:38 PM..
Old 12-22-2009, 12:54 PM   #236

So for mods and adims we still need: danathorn, Momma501, and mommamea13.

Giftcoaches:

angelkte
angelofharlem
bonnie
CindyMommy
cocoharry
countrychic11
gotchagood5
Grandmai
Klock101
mommaluvsmush
mommamia3
SheaLyn2
Wildhare1357

View Post Originally Posted by ave
That's really good.

No idea what to do for jms, so.....

Last year, I remember PMing nr7769 and asking her what she liked. This is what she said...
I say we should make her a lab.

I resized a webkinz dog to make an icon for nr7769. (its hard to resize on a paint program without a resizing program )

cant think of title.PNG

Edit: Here it is without the white background.

icon.PNG

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 12-22-2009 at 01:41 PM..
Old 12-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #237
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Now that the two threads are merged (Sarah and I talked it over) we've got more for the gift coaches. We may actually finish by the 24th!
Old 12-22-2009, 01:04 PM   #238

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

Cocoharry likes Twilight- Kellan Lutz-Emmett Cullen if that helps anyone. (:
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #239
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by LADYVOLS88
Cocoharry likes Twilight- Kellan Lutz-Emmett Cullen if that helps anyone. (:
Haha! Too late, already made one for her. I'll post it again for you to see... BRB
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #240
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Aly, here is Kari's Sprite. LOL Click the image to open in full size.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, bob ♥ loves maddie, galfam was here, good idea! :], happy holidays - rnw9:), hurricanes, merry christmas staff, merry christmas staff!, misspuppy was here!!, rnw9 thanks ya'll, thanks admins!, thanks mods and admins!, webbykin56 likes it!, ~luv14 ♥