Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 08:52 PM   #101
Webkinz :)
gladysgurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: .::WI staff apreciation day! Please come and Sign!::.

alicat637566-get off the computer and go outside!
gladysgurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 09:06 PM   #102
Pikachu151

scoutykinz003 is an unknown quantity at this point

scoutykinz003

Thanks for making this site so awesome!!!
scoutykinz003 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 09:18 PM   #103
1oy1

WebkinzRLife20 is on a distinguished road

yeah you guys kick some webkinz ****!!!!LOL
WebkinzRLife20 is offline Male
Old 10-18-2008, 10:07 PM   #104
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Thanks WI Staff, you guys rock!
I'd like to give a shout-out to Larkrose for keeping the Role-Plays safe and fun; Your the best Larkrose!

-Wolfie
Old 10-18-2008, 10:22 PM   #105
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

You guys make it safe on , so I wanted to say thanks

~ Rottweilergirl
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 10:36 PM   #106
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

this is an awesome idea! the staff here are incredible! when there are so many kind, caring moderators, administrators, global moderaters, gift coaches, founders, grapchics staff and whatever else i'm missing, i never seem to have an problems in WW any more. the amazing mods help me, and i'm good as new! i just want to take this time to give out a big thanks to all of them
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 10-19-2008, 01:35 AM   #107

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

AlohaWebkinz!!!!!!!!!! This site is in my BOOKMARKS LOL! Only the most wonderous sites are in my bookmarks lol! ALL HAIL WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!!!!!
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 03:40 AM   #108
ToppChef

Saved is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Saved - YES!! Wonderful idea JoBro! A day dedicated to thanking everyone who makes WI the amazing site it is would be wonderful!
Saved is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 04:17 AM   #109
Gift Guru

chloesgma is just really nicechloesgma is just really nice

Thanks to everyone of you that give so generosuly of your time and caring to all of us on
Hugs to all
chloesgma is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:10 AM   #110
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by JonasBrothers<3
I think we should have a WI staff apreciation day for all the mods, administrators, and all the other wonderful people helping out around here. i am going to try to get a hundred signatures, and when i get that much, i'm going to send all this to Justin to see if this can can actually become a holiday on WI. The day doesnt really matter. We can decide that later after we get all the signatures! So please sign, and if you would like next to your signature, you can write a comment.

Thanks for reading this

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. JonasBrothers<3- I think this should definatley be a holiday here at WI
2. Melissa30067- thanks for everything!
3. Bonus- I just Joined but thanks to You Guys This Place Has Been Sooo Safe,fun And Addicting. Don't forget Addicting
4. Icicle20-Thanks so much for all that you do WI Staff
5. Desigher - Thanks for everything!
6. Franks~ This place is the BEST, the staff desereves 1 million holidays!
7. caileyshamrock- thank you for everything!! we really appreciate it!!
8. -Lilypad- I think everyday should be staff appreciation day.
9. boopi- Great idea! I'll sign up for that!
10. ReJewal- I second Lilypad's comment! Bless the amazing staff here!
11. koala74987- Thanks for making WI great!
12. dotdotduck- thanks soooo much wi! you guys are awesome!
12. dixiecup- OOOPS, gotta run and catch a LEAF!!! Thank you so much for having the coolest activities, for keeping it real and for having the FRIENDLIEST, kindest people on your Staff, From Justin and Wendy...to the Administrators, GFX staff, Global Mods, Moderators, Gift Coaches!!! You are all wonderful about making this a safe and secure environment! It truly is MY HAPPY PLACE!
13. Gingerpool- Wow WI Staff- Great job on WI. It'd be great to get a Staff Appreciation Day.
14. yingxi- Happy staff apreciation day! Um... Thanks for being here for us!
15. Funnyhoney ~ Thanks for all you have done for us, I appreciate it!
16. Blackie_Lab2003- Make the holiday! You're all so awesome!
17. Friedchickenrox- Thanks for making this the best place to hang out on the computer ever!
18. CookiePrincess- Hi, staff. This should totally be a holiday because you guys make this place safe, fun, and safe, and uh fun. :]
-Love ya!
19. webkinzlover45238- thanks for a wonderful webkinz info site!
20. miss spots- is what it is because of the hard work and dedication that our wonderful staff and admin give to us each and every day. thanks so much for all you do.
21. Gingerly- I love the staff here too...( and I don't mean me...Lol...)
22. ILuvGoober- AGREED! This site is run more smoothly than Webkinz itself hate to say!
You guys have a great system and make this place a lot of fun. thanks to all!!!
23. LIL PIXIE- Thank you,Thank you for all your hard work!!! We all appreciate everything that staff has done for us. Hugs,Kisses, and lots of Love.
24. CatLover63- This should be a holiday.
The staff work so hard and it reallys pays off!
25. barrelracingal1 - Thanks to everything you do for this site!
26. rscamaro68- Have only been a member for a couple of days, but really like the work I see being done. You guys are doing a great job. Sign me up.
27. sf4581- sf4581 says thank you so much!
28. AKayeR- Thanks for the wonderful job all of you do.
29. smskkc- Thanks WI Staff Gingerly you have been so great along with the rest of you!
30. sasuke243- this place rules and is very informative it is all thanks to you the mods and admins
31. MissGnomie- This is *such* a cute idea. I agree with Lilypad, yes - everyday should be appreciation day. But so often we do not make it that. So it would be great to give back to them... after all they look after us so well .
32. 2hammy27- thank for every thing you've done
33. polkadotgiraffe- Thanks! So much..
34. signed, cynthi1234
35.Polarity - Thanks to all the staff at WI! From the Owners to the Gift Coaches, you are all great!
36.Vanvan - Thank you so much, WI staff! You all make this place sooo enjoyable!
37. Flicka28- WI Staff - You totally rock This is one of the best sites I have been to ever. Keep up the good work we all love the site and appreciated you very much.
38. sweetcher- I am fairly new here, but love this site. The mods are so helpful and Operation October has been a blast so far. I have already won 2 prizes and the help I have been given can not ever be repaid.
Thanks so much for all you do.
39. gdshantz - you are all AWESOME!!! Thanks so very much for all you do for all of us on WI - what a WONDERFUL place
40. mead- Great idea! I use this site frequently. It's very informative and helpful, so it's obvious people are putting a lot of effort into making it that way.
41. thewaddict~ Thank you to all the moderators and administrators for running and maintaining a fantastic site for us all! Your hard work and dedication is very appreciated!
42. frogdiva- YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!
I agree with Lilypad-I think everyday should be staff appreciation day!!!!
43. camiboy10. the wi administators and mods have made webinz insider a safer and more fun place!

44. pmd99- I will sign: Thanks you guys I really love it on WI and every day it gets better!!
45. GymnasticsGirl - WI staff, you made my experience here the best ever! You are all so kiind and helpful and I agree, every day we need to show our appresiation for them! You guys rock!
46. Hannah - Thanks for everything you do to make this site as good as it is! =]
love,

zoeychloe101! thanks for all of the gard work you guys have done! ♥
48. Ivie Thanks fro an AWESOME site! You guys rock, keep up the great work.
49. teamplaya2- I think that would be great! We should include the gift coaches too
50. boneek- you guys are so amazing!
you have made such a wonderful webkinz for people who love webkinz and want to show it!
thank you so so so much!
you guys rock!
51. manateelover- you guys do alot and just saying thanks this site is awesome.
52. billphilo- Thanks so much for keeping us all having fun and being safe!
53. hespsn- Thanks for everything you do and we appriciate keeping WI safe!!!
54. ladyprobatiner I think we should have a holiday thanks to all the staff. You do a great job.
55. coolgirl060197- Thanks for keeping this site safe and fun!
56. NICE8x-Thanks SO much!
57. naomiglasc- I'll sign:
Thanks so much, staff! I really hope you all know how much we appreciate your help!
58. menacedog-Wow you guys are awesome!I totally think there should be a day for celebrating you!
59. pupso98- That is a great idea!!!!!!!
60. lollie- Thank you all for your patience,hardwork, and caring nature! Kudos to everyone!! ~ lollie
61. emily44 - you guys are pure awesomness!!
62. BCGranny- Awesome job!!!! Everyone.
63. dancestar- An AH-MAZ-ING staff deserves an amazing holiday! Go for it! :]
64. Cutiecutepie- Thank you mods for everything! You guys deserve the best!
65. CocoLion-
Worlds best Webkinz FanSite Definition-
1) Friendly, Helpful staff; Safe ways for EVERYTHING possible; And all over amazing.
2) WebkinzInsider.com

-Lilypad is correct- EVERY day needs to be Staff Appreciation day Everyone here is so helpful and friendly, why wouldn't we love you guys?

67. GymnastGirl724- A website without mods would be like a pool with no water. We need you guys, and you're there for us. Thanks for all the things you do.
68. Misssurfergirl- Thanks so much staff for this AWESOME website!
69. Nightowl- (This is a great idea)
Thank you WI staff, for all you've done for us! We really appreciate it!
70. Hereigns56-WI would be nothing without the staff!
71. 51396- That's for making this website
72. swisscheese101- No doubt about that this is a FANTASTIC idea!

73. momluvswebkinz2- I've learned alot and really enjoy WI. Thanks to all!!!!!
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
admin, donito hearts wi staff!, gingercowsauntlarksmitch, go staff, roselakejmsfairlyod, staff appreciation