Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Ziffster is a jewel in the roughZiffster is a jewel in the rough

Lightbulb WI Site Description

I was wondering why the site description for WI states:

"Webkinz Insider offers cheats, free codes, forums, recipes, guides and Webkinz World news. Come have fun with thousands of other fans!"

When WI encourages fair play and discourages cheating.

Just a thought... but is it time to update the description to something like:

"Webkinz Insider offers contests, great tips, friendly advice, contests, free codes, forums, recipes, guides and Webkinz World news. Come have fun with thousands of other fans!"

Basically get rid of the suggestion that WI is a place to go to learn about cheats.
Ziffster is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI Site Description

Hi! This has been mentioned before. Justin did this so that people searching for "webkinz cheats" would come to WI and realize that cheats are a bad thing. That is why WI advertises cheats...to get people who are wrongly looking for them to convert. Hope I helped!
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Oh! So that is why!!!!! Thanks ^^^
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #4

Amortentia is a name known to allAmortentia is a name known to allAmortentia is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Isabelle123
Hi! This has been mentioned before. Justin did this so that people searching for "webkinz cheats" would come to WI and realize that cheats are a bad thing. That is why WI advertises cheats...to get people who are wrongly looking for them to convert. Hope I helped!
Really?
Oh okay :]
Amortentia is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Like Isabelle said, WI just puts that in the title to get people to come here and realize cheating is frowned upon.
It was something Justin added.

I found the quote from him on the matter:
Originally Posted by Justin
I've added this into our title because we have enormous publishing power and by putting it in our title, it pushes all of the "bad" cheat sites further down google. This way, if younger kids are looking for cheats, they will come to our site and find out that Webkinz cheats are not supported by the Webkinz community. I felt that it was important to catch them before they end up on the wrong site!

I also plan to make an article explaining why webkinz cheats are bad, so that way when someone searches "webkinz cheats", it pulls up WI and the article explaining why they shouldn't cheat in Webkinz World!

Don't worry, it's only an HTML title and we haven't (and never will) change any of our policies regarding cheats and codes. Those are our core principles!!
And here's the thread it came from:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-have-636331/

I hope this helps!
Thank you for your concern!
Have a great day!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

akpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonder

I have no clue....
akpanfol11 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 05:54 PM   #7
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

I made a thread on this once. Apparently it's so people looking for cheats will find out that you can get your account deleted for them or something.
I personally think that's stupid, but oh well.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I've added this into our title because we have enormous publishing power and by putting it in our title, it pushes all of the "bad" cheat sites further down google. This way, if younger kids are looking for cheats, they will come to our site and find out that Webkinz cheats are not supported by the Webkinz community. I felt that it was important to catch them before they end up on the wrong site!

I also plan to make an article explaining why webkinz cheats are bad, so that way when someone searches "webkinz cheats", it pulls up WI and the article explaining why they shouldn't cheat in Webkinz World!

Don't worry, it's only an HTML title and we haven't (and never will) change any of our policies regarding cheats and codes. Those are our core principles!!
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!