Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #11
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Default Re: WI should award WI bucks for goofs found

Eh..... There would be some fighting. If someone posted a goof before another person, but the person didn't get the WI bucks. There would be LOTS of complaining.
Moonbow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #12
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
well i thought since WI has a Glich section maybe they could add a goof section. lol

im sort of new to WI, what is "rep"? is it good or bad? where do it find rep like i said i am new here.
Rep is your "reputation points" we have. They're good (:

If you look under my avatar and find the red flag for reporting on my post, right next to it is a little thumbs up symbol. If you click on the thumbs up it gives a person a reputation point after you enter a little comment. You do it as thanking them for a post if they post something really interesting or helpful. You can see any of the rep points you've gotten by clicking "User CP" and then choosing the "User CP Home" option. Scroll down to under the notepad and it has a list of the comments/who has given you your latest rep.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #13
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Mmm... This is probably VERY similar to reputation.. I think we should stick with the current system
Old 09-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Moonbow
Eh..... There would be some fighting. If someone posted a goof before another person, but the person didn't get the WI bucks. There would be LOTS of complaining.
I agree. There would be a lot to complain about.. It'd be hard to manage.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #15
I'm back to a
Webkinz :)

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by fluffums
Rep is your "reputation points" we have. They're good (:

If you look under my avatar and find the red flag for reporting on my post, right next to it is a little thumbs up symbol. If you click on the thumbs up it gives a person a reputation point after you enter a little comment. You do it as thanking them for a post if they post something really interesting or helpful. You can see any of the rep points you've gotten by clicking "User CP" and then choosing the "User CP Home" option. Scroll down to under the notepad and it has a list of the comments/who has given you your latest rep.
Yes, exactly. I have something to add to this also - if you look under anyone's post, on the left side you'd see their username so you can see who posted. Right under is their avvie (avatar) and below that you will see some Green Coloured boxes. Those are REP boxes. The more REPs you get, the more boxes you can earn! As you can see, right under mine I currently have a few different colours of them.

And for your idea, I think it's good, it also kind of reminds me of the website MLIA, but there is a possibility things will be out of hand. You can probably do this kind of thing for the contest for food/WI bucks section and ask for the funniest goofs, but I don't think it will get popular enough for the whole WI community to work on it.

Bluey
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #16
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Rep is something given for being helpful, never asked for or hinted at, or expected. And not everyone gives it either.

If we gave out WI bucks for goofs, then that would turn into wanting bucks for many other things, and leave people out if something were missed, and 'why not for this, why not for that, why did she get it and I didn't'.
We hope our members will help provide the WI community with information they come across without the hope of reward, other than a huge thanks, virtual pat on the back and knowing you helped pass on information someone else may not have known.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awnie alligator <3, emma!, small was here :]