Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default WI should award WI bucks for goofs found

today i found another goof by [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. maybe WI could award 100 WI bucks for the best "Goof of the Day" found and reported..

in the pages of the magic mire/fairiy falls showing the charms and you can put two on your pet, it usually says under the pet piciture Clear Charms, well it says CLEAN CHARMS.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: WI should award WI bucks for goofs found

I like the idea, but I think it'd get out of hand.... It'd be very hard to control that, and anyway people might get mad and think they "aren't appreciated" because they didn't "win".....
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That's a great idea! But, I have to agree with kittycats10, it would get out of hand.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I like this idea. But, it kind of confuses me... would there be some sort of poll that would go on each day, for the funniest goof? It would be pretty cool, but I don't think it's something WI will be adding.

- Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #5
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

Well, I'm sure that people gave you rep for finding that! Getting rep makes your WI bucks go up, so you really are earning WI bucks for finding stuff like that.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #6
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by smallmonkey953
That's a great idea! But, I have to agree with kittycats10, it would get out of hand.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 05:29 PM   #7
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Sorry.. I don't really like this idea.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

well i thought since WI has a Glich section maybe they could add a goof section. lol

View Post Originally Posted by fluffums
Well, I'm sure that people gave you rep for finding that! Getting rep makes your WI bucks go up, so you really are earning WI bucks for finding stuff like that.
im sort of new to WI, what is "rep"? is it good or bad? where do it find rep like i said i am new here.

Last edited by Lucy Hippo; 09-01-2010 at 05:53 PM..
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #9
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
I like the idea, but I think it'd get out of hand.... It'd be very hard to control that, and anyway people might get mad and think they "aren't appreciated" because they didn't "win".....
I have to agree with you as well. People might get mad as you said, or would just post anything they could find. Some people would also be sad if the same person kept on getting it. It would also be hard to control and choose the best. But otherwise, it would be a cool idea!
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #10
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

That would be cool

I'm not saying that i don't like your idea, but like kittycats said, some members might feel bad that theirs wasn't picked and it might start fights which WI is especially trying to avoid now.
pup5115 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
awnie alligator <3, emma!, small was here :]