Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

scheuerh is on a distinguished road

Default WI Recipe Page Not Working

I can't open the recipe page link on WI , anyone else having issues? When I click the link from the home page (and anyother page) It links me to a page that shows a twitter post (not the acutall twitter site) about webkinz day from Ganz twitter page. I tried opening from the WI Wiki pages that gave me a browser error.
scheuerh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI Recipe Page Not Working

It does the same for me. Actually lots of members have reported the same thing. It was working a couple of days ago. It could be that they are updating it with the new Super Recipes.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 04:36 PM   #3

scheuerh is on a distinguished road

ok thought it was my computer.. glad it's not just me.. I hope it is being updated!!!
I searched the forum for other posts about this issue I didn't see any, I guess I did not look hard enough. Thanks for the reply. It last worked for me Monday. Funny thing is this was the first time I had actaully used the recipe tool, and when I went back to show my daugther how cool it was (using the ingredient tool) it didn't work, lol! I can't wait until it's back up, I have a lot of food to use up!
scheuerh is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 04:47 PM   #4
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

Glad to help. Actually I don't know if there were many other threads, I just seem to remember it coming up in conversations and lots of people agreeing that the recipe section wasn't working for them. Hope it is up soon too. Then you and your daughter can cook away to your hearts delight!

While you're waiting, I had made a spread sheet to help me with the Super Chef recipes so it was right in front of me. I attached it if you would like to download it and print it out.
Attached Files
File Type: xlsRecipes - Super Secret Recipes in Clubhouse.xls (78.0 KB, 2 views)
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 06:04 PM   #5

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

It seems to be working now
Webkinz Recipes in our Webkinz Insider Cookbook!
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 03-31-2010, 06:25 PM   #6
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Staff caught on with this when it started; it is gladly fixed now.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I don't have a problem maybe it has been fixed.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

It is working for me
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #9
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation