Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
LiDDLE` LiSA

Arrow WI Questions ?! Answered, here!! Last Updated: 1-6-08

You got questions ?? Well, let me answer them! Here, you can find FAQ`s from MOST questions members ask and you can find great tutorials for siggys, avvies, and etc! This is a friendly thread, so people who are not in "the mood" please do not post here! Thanks. (:

If you do not see an answer you wanted to find out, please post the question here and I will answer them for you ! (;

Contents

1. How to make mini webkinz like ""

2. How to become Gifted

3. How to become Gift Guru

4. How to make your siggy show up as a picture

5. How to make linkable siggys

6. " I agreed to the GE form a long time ago, how come I'm not a gifted right now?? "

1. These questions are asked by serveral members. "How to post mini webkinz characters like ::cs:?" Well, the steps are easy. First, when you're on a thread, click the "reply" button on the top and bottom left hand corner of the thread. The button you will see will look like this : Click the image to open in full size. After you have clicked on that button, you see a page with all different stuff and on the bottom, you can see there are varietys of smileys,webkinz, and other things provided. When you have input your message, you can click "submit".

2. This question has been asked by A LOT of members, "How do you become gifted?" Well, the answer to that question is, you need 50 non-fluff posts (non-fluff as in, haha i know blah blah blah.) And you have to be a member on WI for longer than 2 weeks. Your posts also has to be imformative . Also, no "bump" posts ethier. Those won't count as a post. After you have made sure you had all of the qualifications, go to the GE applcation (HERE) and agree that you have read it and you will obey the rules.

3. This question is also popular, "How do you become a GG?" Well the answer to that question is, you have to be a member for a month from your first trade (example, I had done my first trade nov. 11 and dec. 11 would be the month) and you need 100 posts (same as how to become gifted), and you need 100% positive feedback points from 50 trades with 50 different members. (If you traded with the same member more than once, it wouldn't count). After that, you have to apply to the GG applcation.

4. Sometimes these questions are asked. "how to you make your siggy appear as a picture?" Well, it is simple. You create an account at tinypic, photobucket, etc and you upload the image you want. Then, you copy the "Direct Link" of the image and then you come back to WI find a button that looks like : Click the image to open in full size.
After you've clicked on that, you paste the link on to the box highlighted in blue and click enter. And wolah! There you go, your siggy!

5. These questions are asked quite A LOT. Well... First, you copy the link of the place you want the link will go to and then you go the Edit Signature and highlight the words and click on the globe that looks like : Click the image to open in full size. and before doing ANYTHING, you press backspace and THEN you paste the link into the blank spot with the | blinking. After you have pasted, click enter and then there you go! Your linkable siggy.

6. This is a question asked SOOOO many times! From beyond point, there is 50+ members applying on the GE form everyday. There are only a couple mods&admins who help. Those mods&admins can't accept you 1 day after you apply. It takes maybe a week or two now, since there are a lot of members who now have 50 posts. If you had applied for longer than 1 month, check your user CP, (located in the second navigation bar below the first one) and then you will get a menu that will pop up. Click "User CP Home" and all the way at the bottom where the rep points are. You should see a message regarding why you haven't become gifted. And this is basically the answer!

SUPPORTERS:
none right now

Feel free to post any questions. I gladly answer your question here and I will put it up, here! Just for you guys! (:

Last edited by LiDDLE` LiSA; 01-09-2008 at 06:19 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: WI Questions ?! Answered, here!! Last Updated: 1-6-08

Nicely written and organized. This will surely help lots of people!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 09:20 PM   #3
LiDDLE` LiSA

Thanks, Lilypad1394.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:21 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by LiDDLE` LiSA
Thanks, Lilypad1394.
You are welcome, you deserved it. I can't belive no one else commented.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #5
LiDDLE` LiSA

Lol, me ethier.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #6
VU! :D<3
Webkinz :)

munkee108 is a jewel in the roughmunkee108 is a jewel in the rough

I've waited a couple MONTHS to bet gifted, and they still haven't gifted me! I have to become gifted! What's up with that?
munkee108 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #7
LiDDLE` LiSA

View Post Originally Posted by munkee108
I've waited a couple MONTHS to bet gifted, and they still haven't gifted me! I have to become gifted! What's up with that?
Hmm, I see you gotcha self in quite a pickle. LOL. If it's like more than 2 months, then you should message a mod or MommaB. WAIT.. mommaB is the guru fairy. LOL. Yeah, message a mod and they'll deal with it.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #8
VU! :D<3
Webkinz :)

munkee108 is a jewel in the roughmunkee108 is a jewel in the rough

Okay, I know just the right mod.!
munkee108 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #9
LiDDLE` LiSA

Good luck!
Old 01-09-2008, 06:17 PM   #10
Baby252

Great job!!!!! It will help alot of people!
Closed