Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default WI Outfit Tester

OK, this might have been suggested before, but I was buying an outfit from the KinzStyle Outlet. I picked out the Purple Plaid Skirt, and was hoping they had a plain purple T-shirt (I don't shop there a lot!). I saw that they didn't, so I was looking for another one that would look good. Well, I saw a purple stripy one and thought it might look good. But I didn't know, and that shop is ex-pen-cive! I didn't want to buy something, then end up not using it and having to return it for half price. I was thinking that maybe... just maybe... WI could make a outfit tester.

I was thinking that maybe you could pick from a handful of pets. It would have all the clothes that are still existing in Webkinz World. Kinda like the room designer thing. I don't know if this has been asked of before, and I don't know if it already exists, and I don't know if you guys like it and if it's possible, but think it is worth a try!!!
(If you don't like it please just kindly tell me why not, thank you! )
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
Fever32
Webkinz :)

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WI Outfit Tester

That would be a neat idea!
...but until then you can always use the T-Shirt designer
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 08:26 PM   #3

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thumbs up Re: WI Outfit Tester

I think that would be a great idea. There are so many times my kids have bought clothing, put it together, discovered it looked absolutely hideous, and sold it back to the store.

rep for you
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 08:27 PM   #4

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

I like that idea! I actually thought of that before, but never suggested it. Glad someone did! I always buy clothes that i think will match. But when the time comes and I put it on my pet, I always end up returning it for half price. It really bugs me. So it would be an excellente idea!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #5
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I know! Returning it is always kinda a rip off because if the price isn't even, then they round UP to the nearest dollar, and sometimes those dollars can add up if you know what I mean!

Oh, and flutterby7, what did you mean by the T-shirt designer? Can you kinda do that on there???
Old 06-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #6

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

Yes, that's a good idea! I'm one of those people who likes everything to match, so this would be very helpful in my opinion! =)
Old 06-30-2010, 02:01 PM   #7
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Justin has looked into this, but he says the programming involved would be MASSIVE. There's no way he would be able to complete it and get it working like the Room Designer works.

You can always use the T-Shirt designer. It doesn't have every outfit, but it has a bunch.
FIA is offline Female
Old 06-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #8
BOOM!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Beetlike
Yes, that's a good idea! I'm one of those people who likes everything to match, so this would be very helpful in my opinion! =)
I know!!!! i don't get why you would just go walking around in some random outfit....

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Justin has looked into this, but he says the programming involved would be MASSIVE. There's no way he would be able to complete it and get it working like the Room Designer works.

You can always use the T-Shirt designer. It doesn't have every outfit, but it has a bunch.
That is really helpful FIA thanks for pointing out how to use the T-shirt designer and that it wouldn't really be possible for Justin to do this sort of thing. Also, thank you for saying it so wonderfully nice!
Old 06-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #9

cherry1122 will become famous soon enough

That would be an AWESOME idea. Brilliant! I support this!

rep for you!
cherry1122 is offline Female
Closed